Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up RSI - Sheds are here, Sheds are here :-)
    Hello team,

It's that time again when Outdoor Storage Sheds are about to fly out the door . . .

ReStockIt is proud to announce that we have become an authorized representative of Arrow Sheds !

We currently have over 99 storage sheds and accessories that are available on our site with more to come. By now i'm sure you have already heard of our amazing site conversions. It's time to use those conversions to make money, load the outdoor shed links on your site and watch them move out. We will become the #1 outdoor shed retailer and with your help, we will get there...

We are well on our way, with amazing conversions and EPC's in the $60+ range, you can bet that we will be moving out alot of sheds this season....

Sheds have a very high average ticket, ranging in prices from $119.00 to $3,500.00. The sell very well and all you need to do is have them featured on your site. We will supply you with a full keyword list if requested, we want you to sell sheds and make the big bucks....

High Ticket = High Commissions for You !!!

Move over lady, RSI is cleaning house and taking names...

Now, who wants our money? :
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Are the new ones in the feed, Andy?

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    Are the new ones in the feed, Andy?

- Tim
    Tim,

This is hot off the press, I'm updating the feed and should have one with all the sheds by this week....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Feeds have been updated, loaded with all the fresh hot sheds you can sell....

With all due respect, let's show the lady we mean business, nothing personal, but money talks and ...well, she just blinks...

Email me for your shed lnks or if you have the download url already, get your fresh copy...

Have a great weekend all,

I pulled it and unzipped it, but it seems identical to the file I downloaded on 3/17. Is there a new place to pull it from, or is that only given out to people who can convert?

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    I pulled it and unzipped it, but it seems identical to the file I downloaded on 3/17. Is there a new place to pull it from, or is that only given out to people who can convert?

- Tim
    Tim, you have the latest one, i wanted to update this thread....

You will get there, let's get on the phone next week and I'll tell you a few secrets on converting with RSI.....

Have a great weekend...

Andy can you pm me the FTP address for the datafeed please. The one I've got is from 04/02/2005 and I think there were some faults either in the feed or I got a corrupted download.

thanks in advance
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread