Bizrate.com affiliate program
    Can anyone tell me what i need to do to become a bizrate.com affiliate member? I have tried to email them a couple of times but no one seems to get back to me.

Also i see other websites that have affiliate programs to like Onecall.com or Newegg.com. How do i sign up for those companies?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this thread any advise would help.

matt

ABW Ambassador
    onecall
    http://ww2.onecall.com/Policy_102.htm

newegg have to send them a marketing proposal, i'm waiting on my rejection from them.

Thank you
    TrustNo1 thank you very much for your help!!!!! I wanted to see if you have the link where i can submit my biz plan to NewEgg.com or who i should contact over there. Thanks again for your help

Does anybody know how to get involved with Bizrate???????? Any help will be appreciated.

Matt

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    www.Bizrate.com has links all over it to their affiliate program application. For merchants just upload e-catalog and landing page, catagory # using their kinda buggy tab delimited txt file upload function. Results show up in about 36 hours. They share the resulting category catalog with Shopzilla and you adjust category bids...not keywords. Keyword searches come from title & descriptions. Seems they don't have too many shady search syndication partnerships by bid heavily with arbritrage at Adwords & Overture.

Now the parallel comparison shopping service NexTag has more syndication parnerships which aren't as clear. They operate Shopping.com but I'd sure like to know the click fees aren't farmed out through search bar parasites. I'd like some feedback here on the Nextag service.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thanks
    ecomcity i appreciate your help with the bizrate.com affiliate program, but i still cant seem to find that application is that located under http://merchant.bizrate.com/oa/other_opportunities/ because i have tried to apply threw that page numerous amounts of time but dont seem to get threw to them, is there another application? Thanks again for your help.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread