After legal entity, I can't run my reports
    Ever since I signed up for the legal entity, i am not able to run any of my reports, also when i click on the analytics, it signs me out and I get this

Sorry. We did not recognize that username and password. You may log in again above

Anyone getting the same problem?

I have conatcted Linkshare and no response, I sent a private message to Steve yet to hear from him

I am now suffering the same result in that I can not run reports at all. After legal entity I added a few more website (not messing with the master channel). Now, I not only can't run reports, I also have to re-apply to any merchants under the added websites. Very frustrating. I've sent a dozen emails to LS with absolutely no response. By the way - the websites I added were treated as new LS accounts and I received welcome mail, etc.
    Go figure.
    nlady

which email addys at LS are you folks using?

I used newreg@linkshare.com and support@linkshare.com
    Also replied to welcome emails. Nothing yet and it's been 2 weeks.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks loads,

apparently they have a few emails they might answer to, but they are not intuitive at all. One that has showed up here late is contact@ . . . . . .

I actually called Linkshare on the phone and the lady after interviewing me forever told me she was going to send it over to tech support and still no news from Linkshare, this is frustrating.

The only way I thought to delete the additional sites was to delete my entire account (legal entity). Then would be a matter of starting over from scratch. But (maybe) I believe I would then lose 6 wks of commission. Hope you get some answers result of your telephone call.
    In the interim I have pulled all links associated with LS merchants. When/if it gets resolved ...
    Regards,
    nlady

Quick fix for LS reporting issues
    I ran into the same trouble as the rest of the sites that sign up for LS's new Legal Entitiy program. After a few days of major frustration and numerous calls I simply changed the password for the "new" sub account that I created and now my reports seem to work. The only odd thing is when I log in using my original password the link for the legal entity is back on the right rail on LS.

When I log in using the "new" password that I switch to I am getting the LS page that looks like I already signed up for their Legal Entity program.

The good news is I can now see my reports, the bad news is the system is still havign issues.

I think I'm going to sit tight and not register for their new program until they get everything resolved.

I cannot change to the old password because it was less than 8 characters and will not allow me to do that

Quick Fix Worked
    Thanks, it worked. I changed my password and can now see my reports.

MallMan -

Which password(s) did you change? I tried changing the master password. That didn't work. I tried changing the passwords on the sub channels that didn't work........ still no reports. I'm SO frustrated, and Linkshare is not returning e-mail. What good is that special contact e-mail if nobody responds?!

Try changing your username and password. That's what I did. Hope it works.
    It's been 2 weeks and stil no reply from linkshare.

15 years and counting
    If I had that possibility I'll put the salaries of these (put your own words here) at LinkShare on hold. They don't mind if we get or not our commissions on time, they don't deserve to be paid.

That didn't work either. Grrrr.

This problem showed up when I tried to consolidate four accounts. I can still log into the other three and get reports, but this one (my biggest and main one of course).... nothing. Flying blind is no fun.

I too have been waiting for a couple of weeks on a reply from LS.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread