Last fresh data feed March 17??
    I recently switched from weekly to daily CJ data feed updates..but do not yet
    pick it up every day, and had skipped to download it on March 18 and 19.. Now
    I just picked it up, and the date of the feed is March 17 still.. A big headache since
    many merchants update their sales prices at the start of the weekend.

Anyone else getting stale feeds?

I get it daily and my March 19th has the 19th data in it.

Did you check in your account to see if it ran without any errors? In case you don't know where to check, log in to CJ, click on "Account" tab at the top and then "Services". It should tell you the last run date for you and if it processed ok.

Name(ID) Schedule Type Last Run Message Method Address
    Product Catalog (XXXX) Daily Product Catalog 18-Mar-2005 07:45 PST Report generated and delivered successfully! Number of records in report: 98339 CJ FTP datatransfer.cj.com

Seems my 'daily' feed was generated withuot problems... except it was done March 18 early....

By now you should have at least March 19 generated if not the 20th. I've already received my March 20th this morning at 09:40 PST. I'd contact CJ and ask if there's something wrong. Sounds like your updates aren't getting done even tho there's no errors being recorded.

Thanks Linda, still nothing received here, so it's something specific to my (or some) accounts,
    not to all. I wonder if not downloading it for 2 days in a row caused this..
    Submitted it to AAQ, but last AAQ response took about 2 days.. I actually can't afford this...an
    important PPC driven site now has some stale sales prices as well as an increasing number of
    out of stock items.. any idea if I can contact CJ in another way and have them fix it sooner?
    For instance, could I call them by phone for something like this? It is rather urgent to us,
    we have been '5-bars' on cj long time and make them plenty money etc. would calling them
    help?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread