Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Question Purchasing links on sites & in ExactSeek etc
    Hi,

I have 2 new sites that are almost complete. Since I got behind, they will be ready at the same time that products will be sought out, I would like to hit the ground running.

Has anyone had any experience with working with a link broker or with a link listing company such as ExactSeek?

During this time I will have limited access to the net so I don't really want to play around with AdWords.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

I haven't used Exactseek yet. But I've used a couple of small ad brokers without much success. I recommend that you research the sites where your ad site going to appear to see what type of traffic they have. Is it targetted or general? Do they have a lot of traffic? Is your ad targetted to a specific group of people or just a general branding type of ad?

You need to answer these questions before you buy your ad. Because you would like to get a good return on your investment. A targetted ad to a small nicht market will always be better than a general ad. Especially if your targetted ad answers a potential problem or want for the consumer.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

Off page factors are still the way to go. Be careful with anything that looks like it may be associated with a link farm. There are some superior link brokers and others that proclaim to be. A word to the wise " ask for references" if they can supply them to you you have probably found a company you ought to be spending $$ with.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread