Building links to products / swithing to CJ
    I have recently registered to Performics and to couple of merchants through them. However, it looks like they have really bad link building mechanism. I cannot create link to individual products, for example for CompUSA, OfficeMax products. Is there something am I missing here? It becomes very difficult to advertise without direct product linking.

Another thing is, I have noticed that some merchants such as CompUSA also partnered with CJ. Because of these link issues I am planning to register to those merchants through CJ and drop them from Performics. Do you think that it would be a problem?

Thanks.

At Performics, some advertisers provide links, and some advertisers let you create your own links. Unfortunately, you don't know which until you actually register with the program and can see your linking options.

After one merchant last year went bankrupt owing me close to $800 at Performics, I switched all my programs that were also at CJ to CJ. Kicking myself because the merchant was also at CJ, and if I had linked thorugh them in the first place, I would have been paid since CJ requires merchants to keep a positive escrow account. Also, CJ pays a lot faster than Performics. I'm still waiting for payment on stuff from December.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread