SEO and AdWords API
    Hello,

We've recently developed a PHP library for access to AdWords API. It's a middle-tier tool that helps developers code quickly and interact easily with the AdWords API. It may be very useful in programmers work, but hardly understood by others. We're closely watching the online market to find a good AdWords-integrated application. But still nothing... Are you already using the API? Or planning to do so? And what functions will you implement with AdWords API? Which operations should be automated?

We think of developing a program that is AdWords API-based, I'm not sure what exactly it should be, and we're looking around for some good ideas and features. So what would you like to see available? Speak up!

I'd love to see an application that people can run on their desktops to prepare AdWords campaigns. Right now, we have to go through multiple page loads just to set up a new ad group.

ABW Ambassador
    >If your solution involves web services, our experience with SOAP, both NuSOAP and PEAR SOAP, and XML helps us to deliver rapidly your solution.

I'm guessing that you have developed an API for Barry in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by dhom
    I'd love to see an application that people can run on their desktops to prepare AdWords campaigns. Right now, we have to go through multiple page loads just to set up a new ad group.
    there is a new desktop based program cal adwords dominator that does this ... it's been out for 4 or 5 weeks... I've been using it... since the begining...

I like it over-all... there are a few things I dislike... like it havent been able to diable or delete campaings... google sends back an error message... may be a problem with g's adwords API

but if you need an easier way to update keywords or ads this is the way to go... I havent tried to add a campaign... but it is suppose to do this...

YES, I would buy it, if I didnt already own it...

the software costs $124 USD http://adwordsdominator.com/ it from Chris Lee and Goran Nagy... of Keywords Analyzer fame..

too bad I cant post an affiliate URL

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    >If your solution involves web services, our experience with SOAP, both NuSOAP and PEAR SOAP, and XML helps us to deliver rapidly your solution.

I'm guessing that you have developed an API for Barry in Ireland.

I see Barry is quite popular with search engine marketing communities.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread