Question How do I offer my affiliates a data feed
    Hello all... I am fairly new to the affiliate world and I wanted to see if someone could help me determine the best way to provide my affiliates with a data feed of our products.

We sell sports memorabilia and usually only have 1 of each product, so we will need to make sure the feed is frequently updated.

The site is currently designed in ASP and sits on top of a SQL Server DB. Is there a tool I can use or do I need to code something from scratch???

Please email me or let me know if talking over the phone would be easier, I am extremely interested in getting this going for my affiliate program.

Thanks,

Sean

I'd love to help you myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the time right now.

Best resource I can offer up:
    http://www.ezdatafeed.com/index.php?...ion=merch.main

Thanks FFoc. Much appreciated for the referral.

Sean, If you have any questions about how ezDatafeed works, feel free to email me. I will be happy to answer any questions for you.

Chris
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Since your products turn over so fast, you might be better served using something like dynamic psc. Many affiliates are not going to update your feed every day or even once a week. To avoid future headaches, develop something dynamic that you control. If you get a non dynamic feed, be very selective in who you give it out to. Those who use tools like webmerge are not going to run your feed everyday.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread