Smile $5 Bonus to get linking with MyTights.com!
    I was feeling a bit cheery today and thought I'd throw some fun offers out there for everyone to soak up!

I am running a special incentive for all you publishers who have in the past overlooked MyTights.com even though you are signed up with our program. Also for new publishers looking for the perfect program to get involved with. I am feeling inspired to get you on our team.

So inspired in fact that I would like to give you a bonus $5! *To claim your bonus simply load one of our creative or text links on your site, shoot me an email letting me know that your link is up, and as soon as your first sale goes through I will add an extra $5 to your commission for the sale. Iíll even extend this offer until May 31st to give you extra time to claim your bonus. Donít forget if your sale is over $30 (between April 1st and May 1st) you will also be entered in our IPOD Shuffle giveaway competition as well!

*This incentive will be valid to new publishers or publishers who have previously had no clicks. Publisher must email me to let me know their link is up in order to qualify for the $5 bonus.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. If there is no creative available to suit your site contact me ASAP and I will do everything in my power to get creative for you ASAP.

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hayes
    Affiliate Manager
    Amanda@MyTights.com
    1-866-524-4117
    MSN ABH26@Hotmail.com

Dress your customersí legs at MyTights.com and begin earning:
    10-15% Commission, 60-Day Cookie, coupons, promotions, free datafeeds, and much more with MyTights.com!
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/info/affiliate.html

Wink Send Email to Qualify for $5 Bonus!
    Please don't forget to pop me an email once you have your link up and then I'll add you to my $5 Bonus List.

As soon as you have your first sale I'll add the $5 bonus on on top of your commission!

Best of Luck,
    Amanda

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread