Talking Brand new to this
    Brand new to the game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am brand new to the whole AM thing and I was lurking a while back and some member whose name I can't remember posted that he made between 50 and 200 a day doing this. What products and where does he advertise them, what kind of ad budget does he have. I don't have any programming experience but I do the website and internet marketing for the car dealership that I'm a sales manager at. Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated and everyone here seems to be extremely knowledgable abouth these things..

sedriskill

Internet Cowboy
    Hi sed and welcome to ABW

You will find lots of people here willing to help you with projects, programming and other things. What you won't find is a lot of people willing to tell you what sells well for them and what methods work best to produce these sales. Some things you will need to figure out on your own. This is not because nobody likes you, but we are all competitors here, even though we share information here on ABW.

There are many in this business who will blatantly copy your site or your methods if you expose them.

This is a unique environment in that we do help each other while maintaining our individual secrecy.

Find something you know about and make a site to promote this item or category of items. Give shoppers a reason to go to your site and you will be successful

Spend as much time as you can reading posts on this site and others like it. Talk to the Affiliate Manager of the program(s) you join. They will be more apt to tell you what is hot and what is not.

Again, welcome and best of luck to you.
    Scott

You said: "website and internet marketing for the car dealership"

Why not leverage what you know? Become an affiliate for one of the auto loan companies. There's a handful on Commission Junction.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    It'll take time
    Unless I suppose you are an internet marketing cervant (sp?), and even then, expect it to take time to make real money. It took me several years before I earned my first $10,000 through affiliate marketing. Be prepared for the long hall if you want to go into this line of business. Remember there are lots of us, and we have been working at this a long time, and we will do what it takes to protect our nitch. Allk of us here have seen internet marketers come and go. Don't quit ur day job so fast. Because, even if you do make it in a few years, besides the old masters, there will be upstarts trying to take your market away, just like you did.

Mike

welcome to... U.C A.F
    UNIVERSITY COLLAGE of AFFILIATE MARKETERS..

hi from Neil

we do help each other while maintaining our individual secrecy
    i am realy a WOMAN..........
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread