Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Affiliate Get Together - Miami - 3/30/05
    Hello all,

If anyone is close to Miami or can get here next Wednesday, we are planning a mini get-together in Miami.

We will have an affiliate industry guru as our guest and he will spend several hours with us as we have dinner and drinks at a wonderful restaurant next Wednesday night.

Declan Dunn is the king of affiliate programs and some people say he was even responsible for inventing some of the affiliate programs we see on the net today. He is a consultant and an advisor in the area of affiliate systems to some of the biggest players in the industry. Declan Dunn was one of the original internet marketing gurus that pioneered affiliate marketing as we know it today.

Declan Dunn is a good friend of mine and we are setting up an evening of fun and learning that will surely benefit you as an affiliate or merchant.

There is no cost involved, we each pay our own dinner and drinks...

We will be at: http://www.smithandwollensky.com/Miami.asp and maybe stroll down to mangos after dinner....

If you are in the area, or can get here, you won't be dissapointed...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Just in,

Mike from EasyClickTravel will be in the house as well,

get to meet the guy that approves your commisson checks...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

You just had to put Mangos in that post huh. Makes me want to fly down just for the day hmmm if only I knew a site that sold airfare

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    You just had to put Mangos in that post huh. Makes me want to fly down just for the day hmmm if only I knew a site that sold airfare
    Vinny,

What you can pick up from Declan will pay for your air and time 10 fold. The guy is simply amazing, he is one of my mentors bar none...

Plus, you can hang with us for the day.....

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread