Notice of Commission Change Question
    I've received two internal CJ emails from a merchant that say they are reducing commission to all publishers on March 25th. Don't they have to submit something to CJ via the "offers pending your approval" before they make changes like this? Just curious. Thanks for you help.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not sure. I usually see something in the "offers pending your approval" area, but I take a good look at the new offer before accepting the terms.

When new offers are presented for approval, they typically have a start date that coincides with the end date of the old offer. My experience has been that even if you don't approve the new offer, you are usually moved to the new offer on the date the old offer ends. When that is not the case, I usually see an email from the merchant stating that you will be dropped from the program if you don't accept the new terms.

I hope that makes sense!

The merchants used to have to give you 7 days notice - I don't know if that still applies.

Yes, 7 days notice still applies. You are automatically moved over after 7 days unless you manually accept the new program terms sooner. However, if the advertiser has separate terms & conditions, you must manually review the terms and accept them - you will not automatically get moved over to the new term.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Thanks, Todd. You have a merchant that apparently doesn't realize this. I was going to Private message their name to you so customer service could contact them, but the board won't let me send private messages because my message count is below 50.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread