ABW Ambassador
    To Manny, Moe & Jack from Bargain Childrens Clothing
    Is that it? Maybe not, I think that might be Pep Boys. Or maybe Jack and Curly? Or was that the 3 stooges?

Anyway, whatever you are called - I need creatives. Maybe it's just my page style, but the tall skyscraper and the 468x60 while good, don't fit in everywhere - and to be honest, the others are lacking.

Needed:
    125x125 button (as nice as the above 2)
    120x240 short skyscraper (also - kind of like the tall skyscraper)

Actually a 250x250 would be nice but I don't want to be grabby or greedy.

What I need the most is the 120x240.

Hi Webworker,
    I feel honored that someone wrote me. I'll check with Moe (I mean Joe) to see if we can put some budget together to produce some more banners. Any other requests?
    Thanks again for asking.

Manny & Joe
    www.bargainchildrensclothing.com
    Custom Categorized Data Feed auto-updated weekly
    10% Commission
    Auto-Deposit
    120 Day Cookie
    Over 6000 products and growing

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Manny, what I've done is taken your 120x600 and tried to whittle it down a bit. Tried for 120x400 but ended up with 120x420 and it's fine. It's an odd size, but it looks right about the same except for the height, and doesn't stretch down below the page content that's in the middle of the page, which is what I was needing. So it works fine. If you need to approve it just PM me.

So the others aren't critical or worth bother, but if there's anything done - I emailed about it when I first joined up last summer, it's the color issue. I *really* need little boys stuff, and they ALL have a pink cast so they're unusable. I just can't put pink stuff on boys pages.

I wouldn't make a fuss over it, but even though it's really just a little bit, percentage-wise you guys have *way* outperformed any other merchant in this niche for me by far.

Hi Webworker,

Glad everything worked out with the banners.

We pulled all our boys images and color corrected them (again) to try to get rid of the pink cast. Please take a 2nd look at your convenience. The pink cast was our first set of images when we launched and we've been so busy we haven't looked at them in a while (guilty as charged!). It's odd, it doesn't seem to have affected our sales on those items. Anyways, I really glad that you're converting. Have a great season!

Manny
    bargainchildrensclothing
    10% Commission
    Auto-Deposit
    120 Day Cookie

ABW Ambassador
    <--- Tapping foot, as mothers are wont to do.

Not fixed yet, after over a year? Maybe it's time to get curly on it to find out why.

Hi Webworker,

Can you send me a email and let me know which image sku's you are referring to. We have worked on our color correction and have had some good success about 6-8 months ago and have been adding product like crazy....so we took the easy way out.....which is letting the older products sell out that had the color correction issues rather than going back and trying to fix everything (I think we've added about 4500 skus since that last post and have removed about 3000 sold out skus from our datafeed.) It was a hard decision to make (limited resources!) but I hope you will forgive us! Anyways, if you can forward that list, we will work on it as soon as possible. Hope that helps and thanks!

Manny
    10% Commission
    Auto-Deposit
    120 Day Cookie

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread