Thumbs down Sales Dropped - ShopAtHomeSelects.com

I went to 5 of the merchants that I have lost sales! All Five had a popup window for shopathomeselects.com. Scum sucker! I was furious - Dell Home, Tigerdirect - Brooks Brothers - Hickory Farms - Joanns and I just joined Zales 2 days ago for a brick and mortar mall listing that had a Zales in it. Can someone stop them from stealing my sales! Obviously merchants dont care! Anything for a buck! Here I am loosing sales and merchants say it is my updates or my website isnt doing as well because I did something wrong.

Terrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by stardutchess

I went to 5 of the merchants that I have lost sales! All Five had a popup window for shopathomeselects.com. Scum sucker! I was furious - Dell Home, Tigerdirect - Brooks Brothers - Hickory Farms - Joanns and I just joined Zales 2 days ago for a brick and mortar mall listing that had a Zales in it. Can someone stop them from stealing my sales! Obviously merchants dont care! Anything for a buck! Here I am loosing sales and merchants say it is my updates or my website isnt doing as well because I did something wrong.
    I am very sad to see one of my favorite merchants - joann.com - on that list! I went out to their site today and did not get a pop-up. Perhaps my spyware blocked it? Please let us know if you see anymore.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stardutchess

Star, zales????

You added the wrong merchant.... it's supposed to be Szul !!!!!!!!!!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hmmmm.... I don't get pop-ups either?!

Fred

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    When I type in www.ShopAtHomeSelects.com, it says it doesn't exist. What's that all about...?

~Lisa~

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    It's shopathomeselect.com.

Their software would have to be intstalled on your computer to possibly get the popup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    It's shopathomeselect.com.

Their software would have to be intstalled on your computer to possibly get the popup.
    I think they do the pop-up for every Merchant on their list, right? But it would be awful if Merchants started to promote ShopatHomeSelect.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    think they do the pop-up for every Merchant on their list, right?
    Not necessarily.

Internet Cowboy
    Stardutchess,
    You have a parasite on your machine. I have had this before. It is not the merchant popping, it is this app on your computer.
    The new M$ tool will remove it.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Once you find out that a parasite did this, please post your opinion to the question I posed here:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=56231

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread