PHP/mysql database solution for coupon site?
    Is there an off-the-shelf package for generating an affiliate site for listing coupons. Looked around the script databases on the net but couldn't find anything that specific.
    Ron Goldman
    Affiliate Manager
    --------------------------------
    http://www.kimmyshop.com
    http://twitter.com/kimmyshop

Download any of the Nuke scripts (PhpNuke, PostNuke etc) and use links modules for coupons.

just4fun, are u using that somewhere ? I was looking for a demo, could not find one.

My site is based on Xoops and i built my modules on my own...for deals and coupon display.. www.dealwithdeals.com

Ready to use CMS

http://www.phpnuke.org
    http://www.xoops.org
    http://www.e107.org

Hi Kimmy....feel free to email me or maybe we can chat..I am looking for something similar but maybe less complicated

I just want to be able to run some freebie pages from an admin area, I use this on other sites I own and love it, I want to be able to "cloak" affiliate urls *always aware of parasites etc...

I have been in affiliate programs for years but I honestly prefer the "freebies">> trial offers, free stuff, "cpa"...catalogs, signups to membership sites, survey sites..

I want to add em/track them/"expire" them, delete them..all from an admin area

I know that phpnuke, etc would probably work...but they are way OVERKILL for ME

I already own 2 forums..and dont want any more "interactive" sites, or communities LOL>> I also own various double opt in newsletters...so I want a NON interactive site

MY problem with phpnuke, blog scripts, "content" management scripts is that they are TOO interactive...I want just my list of "favorite" or "new" freebies, my side links, my bottom links...some (maybe rotating) banners up top, and small gif ads on side

I would like to add/delete freebies/trial offers...maybe with small "gifs"

I dont want>>> "rate it"....I dont want>>>>"add your freebie"....I dont want>>"Most popular"....<sigh>

I am open to all answers/offers/or proposals<grin>

my email is freebiesite@aol.com

aim> freebiesite
    msn...bbsignups@hotmail.com

thanks in advance..cheri

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Freebies ....never heard of a them? All I've ever seen have a price higher then fine jewelry. You want no interactive sites or forums as your freebie victims come back to wring your neck for infesting their systems with scumware from those lead fees and CPC nickels. Take an ethics class sometime cheri or go do some community service ...like cleaning locals systems of the freebie crapware industry ...for FREE.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Freebies ....never heard of a them? All I've ever seen have a price higher then fine jewelry. You want no interactive sites or forums as your freebie victims come back to wring your neck for infesting their systems with scumware from those lead fees and CPC nickels. Take an ethics class sometime cheri or go do some community service ...like cleaning locals systems of the freebie crapware industry ...for FREE.
    Wow...that is a nice introduction

FYI>>> I have been doing this for years, my websponsor id is under 500, my cj id is in the 1800's...

I really resent your silly post...I own 2 forums...I do get sick of trolls posting there...as I said..I want a "simple" site with free stuff

what is YOUR site, what do YOU sell??

You get em Cheri!!

Don't worry about Mike, he's harmless. At least you were able to understand part of what he said. That's more than most people can say around here!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread