Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    6 Dogs and 3 Kids
    when I got married I had this dream....it involved three people. Me, wife and one kid.....certainly no dogs...

And then we got 2 dogs, okay they were cute, fun Nok loved them and all was well.

And then Alex arrived on the scene.... this displaced the dogs somewhat and they were not happy with the competition.

....so they had puppies.... 5 of them... we kept 1 and gave the other 4 to friends who we knew could care for them....

...time passed and I thought we'd reached the peak....

....then we gained another dog...A Maltez or something like that, looks like a rat with long hair....

.... then we gained a niece who moved in with us cause the schools in Bangkok are better than those in the country side....

...this must surely be it I thought....

.....and THEN Nok found a sick Chizzou (spelling for sure) that was at the vets which was going to be put down cause no one would pay for the medical bills... so she paid the bills....and then thought "Buggered if someone else is taking the dog after I covered his bills.... and that was dog number 5.

... and THEN shortly afterwards came dog number 6...spotting a lone puppy in the shop Nok decided it had to come home to live with our...hmmm pack..

So now I have 4 Siberians, 1 Maltez and a Chizzou, 3 kids and what used to be a garden but now looks like some kind of war zone....

So if you have a stray dog, just let me know, we're taking them all

You'd think someone would do medical insurance for dogs wouldn't you?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

No kids, but a couple of days ago I had 8 dogs at my house. I only have 5 at the moment, and one of them will be picked up soon.

I volunteer with Southern California Labrador Retriever Rescue, and I'm fostering two homeless labs, plus I was keeping a friend's two foster dogs while she went to a wedding, plus I had a couple of dogs I was dogsitting. Plus my own two dogs, of course.

According to the theory I'll be down to 3 dogs in about a week, and I don't have any more scheduled until mid April. Gonna try to sneak in a little vacation trip if I can.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Animal Lover
    That's too funny Chris...I would've had quite a menagerie going on in our household if not for my better half putting the foot down...My line of argument that you couldn't possibly understand proper pet ownership of any pet unless you personally owned one of the species in the first place...that argument didn't sit well...so I had to settle for 2 dogs, 2 kids and 3 fish...

Oscar

Labradors Cripes don't tell my wife else she'll want them too !!!!

When I was a kid all we had were cats....I was very much a Cat person. no fuss no mess, no devestated garden, just the occasional dead sparrow.... the Siberians kill more birds than the cats ever did!!!

Certainly there's never a moment of feeling lonely

Used to have a fish pond....dogs soon cleaned that out

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Well Chris, you'll have to come live in the US. There are companies that offer medical insurance for pets here.

Bob

lurk
    Last summer I was in Mexico with my girlfriend and some friends... my car was acting up so I pulled over and I just happened to pull in front of a 'free kittens' sign... dont even let a women see that.

We ended up smuggeling 3 kittens across the border

Obviously not MY intentions. Sad thing is two of them had an uncurable disease and had to be put down before they reached 3 months of age.

I miss having pets! I hand raised kittens a couple of times growing up, and I'm used to always having pets. But since my family is living in an apartment these days, we'd rather not have to worry about obnoxious things like pet rent that so many places here charge.

Growing up we always had a couple cats and a dog.

I miss having a dog. Our little beagle passed on in Oct. 2003. We got a parakeet shortly afterwards, but it just isn't the same.

My wife and I were browsing around a pet store, and one of the kittens just kept reaching out of his cage, pawing at anyone that walked by. We came close to buying him and taking him home with us... and I hate cats.

Hey Chris - I have a bunny you can have, lol.

He is ever so sweet and I just KNOW you need another animal.
    Ebudae

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Chris, tell ya what. I'll trade you your whole lot for these two characters.

I miss having dogs but I just think i'm too darn busy to give them the luvin they need.. I don't know how you can even begin to handle 6.. Lots of material to fertalize your garden

Instead i go to the local humane society and volunteer to walk and play with the dogs there. It give you the pet fix with out all the added responsibility..

Hah! What an amateur!
    The wife and I had 7 kids (hers, mine, & ours) and we decided to get into the dog-breeding business.

Decided to breed & sell Great Danes . At one time we had 17 of the hole-digging, food-scarfing, eardrum-shattering barking nuisances around.

That was enough to driva a man to

Nobody tried to break in our house though.

Man, those walking appetites could scarf down a 50 pound bag of dog food faster than Kirstie Alley gobbling a jelly-filled !

Not to mention the huge piles of .

See what having kids can do to you? We regained our sanity and sold off the Great Danes.die: Five of the kids grew up and left home. (None of them own a dog, btw!)

Now it's just 4 of us, 1 German Shepard, and three cats. The cats graciously tolerate the German Shepard's presence.

Life is a lot quieter. Especially after the four girls grew up and left home. My god...talk about drama! I'm convinced that when females hit puberty, aliens take over their bodies.

Now I have grandkids to look forward to. Guess who's gonna spoil them rotten, buy them noisy toys , and send them home to mommy and daddy?
    "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...You're right!" -Henry Ford-

Cripes and I thought I had it bad

Well Chris, you'll have to come live in the US. There are companies that offer medical insurance for pets here.
    Seriously!!! Just like normal health insurance for medicine and hospital treatments? I need to check around here more then and see if someone does offer it.

Cheers

Chris

Siberians aren't dogs, they are people in furry bodies! Do yours talk and sing?

Do yours talk and sing?
    Not sure about the singing, but they howl when they want some attention and are very vocal, never bark, just growl and howl

When they all get going together it's a bit like a choir....kinda

Cheers

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    When I was a kid all we had were cats....I was very much a Cat person. no fuss no mess, no devestated garden, just the occasional dead sparrow
    You're kidding right?

The lady I live next door has about 4 cats, and all the bastards seem to do is shit in my lawn, shit in my garden, and shit anywhere else they can find.

They do look funny running away while trying to avoid the barrage of stones I throw while half a shit is still hanging out their arse.

Bastards! Vermin, nothing more.

Very much a Lab person

I'm sure he's not kidding Pete, cats are very clean - in their own place. They just go and shit in every one else's.

The guy next door has an indeterminate number of cats, something over 5 at least. Our cairn terrier sees it as her duty to try and kill them whenever possible - a sentiment she extends to all small mammals in fact. She's never come close to catching any, but gives the squirrels in the trees something to worry about (in her own mind at least). She is very good with rats though, and leaves the dead bodies around for us to admire her martial skills.

I might have posted this before here, but I can't remember, if you're a "doggy person", you'll love it. I nearly wet myself:

http://www.nanceestar.com/DogHumor.html

After a $400 vet visit for a limp our puppy had, my vet gave me a brochure for http://www.petplan.com/ - doesn't cover the already diagnosed limp and there is no life insurance

there is no life insurance
    What! You mean no life time of liesure for the puppies!!!! Hang on...they already get a life time of pleasure....so surely it makes sense that the owner should be entitled to the money to ensure the kids are raised in the luxury they have become accustomed...

I'm sure he's not kidding Pete, cats are very clean - in their own place. They just go and shit in every one else's
    Our cats always buried after dumping...well in our garden anyway...always wondered why the neighbours didn't like us

Cheers

Chris

Someone suggested that I talk to you
    I was put in charge of a new affiliate program. I don't know where to start. I have plenty of technical skills but I am having trouble wiht this new assignment. Lately I have been sending out mass emails to different websites and informing them about our products, but no dice . Maybe you can give me a few tips.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Labradors Cripes don't tell my wife else she'll want them too !!!!

When I was a kid all we had were cats....I was very much a Cat person. no fuss no mess, no devestated garden, just the occasional dead sparrow.... the Siberians kill more birds than the cats ever did!!!

Certainly there's never a moment of feeling lonely

Used to have a fish pond....dogs soon cleaned that out

Cheers

Chris
    I love cats too a lot more than dogs. I find them more loyal and affectionate than dogs.

Gotta love a dog lover...

I don't have kids but I do have one dog..
    he walked up in the yard near my mothers house.. while I was visiting her and family on vacation.. he was starving to death.. about six weeks old and looked like he was on "the road" for about two of those weeks.. someone dropped him off on the highway.. so I took him in and fed him - then bought him a plane ticket home with me.. NOW that dog is two years old and would eat through a cement wall to get to me.. He loves me so much... he does not let me out of his sight.. it's pretty cool to have him around.... he's a black lab mixed with something I can't figure out..

No Chris you can't have him LOL

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread