Anyone use evisions marketing or engine seeker?
    Hi,

I was researching Search Engine Optimizers and came across Evisions Marketing (engineseeker.com)... Has anyone used their software to optimize your web pages or used any other services that are supposed to make your sites search engine friendly? Does this really work?

Just Started!
    I signed up with them yesterday, before I did any research I was curious how they did the traffic, but the price was so cheap that hey I will buy that. Well after I got to looking they are spyware. I don't know how they are going to work, but we purchased 20,000 views from them.

TD

--
    Are you a computer guy looking for fill in work?
    Last edited by Trust; January 17th, 2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: links

Can you explain how they are spyware? I got them too and I didn't see anything about spyware! So far I've optimized like they said to. Still waiting to see ifit works or not!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDingy
    I signed up with them yesterday, before I did any research I was curious how they did the traffic, but the price was so cheap that hey I will buy that. Well after I got to looking they are spyware. I don't know how they are going to work, but we purchased 20,000 views from them.
    I'm looking into this company on behalf of a client. I did my usual Google Group search and came up with nothing. And this forum was one of the few web search results.

Have you had any luck with them yet? I'm suspicious.

Scott See
    Last edited by Trust; January 17th, 2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: link drop

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Only outlet for them to produce clicks is to farm out their victims to various BHO searchbar partners or perform hidden exit traffic popunders. Real SEO/SEM firms should be able to get good Google SERPs....LOL.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

[QUOTE=TheDingy]I signed up with them yesterday, before I did any research I was curious how they did the traffic, but the price was so cheap that hey I will buy that. Well after I got to looking they are spyware. I don't know how they are going to work, but we purchased 20,000 views from them.

TD

--
    Are you a computer guy looking for fill in work?

I would check your source. Spyware would require some sort of program/cookies to be installed on your computer. Engineseeker.com does not do this. There is nothing to download, a very non-intrusive online interface. You can scan with every spyware/adware utility and it will find nothing. These statements are baseless, and create unfounded theories regarding their software.

if it's spyware, i'd like to see some proof. I'm patient and can wait
    Last edited by Trust; January 17th, 2008 at 06:33 PM.

BAR73K

Do you use EngineSeeker? If so, can you shed some light on whether it's worth it or not?

Thanks,

Scott

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Only outlet for them to produce clicks is to farm out their victims to various BHO searchbar partners or perform hidden exit traffic popunders. Real SEO/SEM firms should be able to get good Google SERPs....LOL.
    once again, unfounded. Your theories are clever, but hold no water.
    Evisionsmarketing is registered with the BBB, with no complaints, they have been around for over 6 years and have generated results for many clients (i am one of these happy customers).

their traffic is generated via exitexchange.com and thus no popunders are "hidden."

good serp's?

#2 & #3
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=oem...web-t&toggle=1

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=tro...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=ari...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=mir...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=dis...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

#3 & #4
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wes...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=car...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

i'd consider these good SERP's, wouldn't you?
    all these sites have been promoted by engineseeker.com

if you naysayers would like to back up your baselss accusations, I am all ears.
    good luck in struggling for your top SE rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_see
    BAR73K

Do you use EngineSeeker? If so, can you shed some light on whether it's worth it or not?

Thanks,

Scott
    it is worth every penny, even for just the tech support alone

Whooppie doo ... the same 3 post traffic clowns ask & answering their own questions and expect ABWers to buy into their guaranteed traffic plans. They hawk 70,000 traffic sources for a fee, and the whole world knows only 4 of those drive any measurable SERP traffic. I take pride in knowing all my clients get top page SERPs with no monthly fees, and no SEO tricks, that never vary by the whims of the SE's. They also get waht no traafic hawker can give them...high conversions on that very same natural traffic, without offending visitors with popup or unders..

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

do your clients know you badmouth your competitors without any facts backing your claims? can't handle some healthy competition?

the fact of the matter is:
    - the service is inexpensive compared to other SEO companies. A full year of this service and the startup fee for the package is still less than what SEO companies charge, with the same results.
    - it is automated and catered to the internet novice.
    - the traffic is auxiliary, an added bonus, which many people are drawn to.
    - popups don't offend. exitexchange.com is extremely reputable company. if someone doesnt like popups/unders, then disable them in any browser.
    - it is actually 937,000+ resources, not 70,000.

engineseeker.com is a reputable SEO company, it is just more affordable than the others, and i think this is why you are butthurt.

traffic clowns?
    sorry, dont know any of these people. and judging by your post count, I would recommend going out more.

I can think of only one SEO firm who has a proven track record over the years at ABW. The one run by MarkyMark, as all others doing drive-by posts here came up short on ethics and long on tricks. I perform no SEO tricks for any client where I don't control their ebiz plan and website pages. since I take responsibility via proven ROI for any suggestions implimented. I have no PRO'd failures in my closet while playing the SERP game. Then again I don't take on any desperate marketing clients seeking eyeballs or page views from 937,000 traffic sources in your "crap on the wall' arsenal.

Thumbs down Jewels
    BEWARE>>>>>I am a merchant that was totaly scammed by engineseekers. I am new to this market and a woman. They have rude, college age, VERY agressive boys that talk over you, don't explain much, sign you up for the package THEY want you to have, and do not inform you that YOU CANNOT CANCEL AN ACCOUNT with them. This is their policy, but they do not tell you that. Once you sign up (I thought it was for the "free" week trial), they lock you in for 3 months and WILL NOT cancel. Be VERY careful if you visit the site, any box you check they will use as "you agreed to their terms", even if you are just looking. They choose HORRID keywords and promise that you will receive "1000 free hits that day". I still have not seen them yet and it has been 8 days. When I called to inquire where those hits were, I was spoken to rudely and hung up on. They have cost me time, money, sales and a ton of aggravation. It is beyond me how they stay in business ripping off businesses.

Jewels, if you paid by credit card you should file a dispute with your credit card company. Their charges will in most case be removed immediately and the burden of proof is on them. If they never delivered what they promised,they don't have a leg to stand on.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Smile Jewels
    Thanks for the support and advice rematt; I have submitted a dispute to my credit card company. Their website (engine seekers) provides the option to "cancel" your account, so I did, got a confirmation, and printed it out. This was on a Saturday, they do not work so I called on Monday to confirm the cancellation and this is when the truth of the matter became apparent. I am also filing with the BBB. Regards Jewels

Do not waist your money with them. I used them in the past and probably spent about 3k on their product and I can tell you that it did not do much to our ranking or bringing in revenue.

Good luck!

Josh Patenski

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread