Thumbs up This will get You a few extra Clicks.
    Hi All,

This might be considered spam: I hope not, but if it is sorry...

I signed up for this Free progam called TrafficSwarm about a week ago and I think it's pretty cool where You surf for clicks... I've tried other programs like this but this one seems to be a cut above: they give You a varied amount of credits per click which makes it pretty cool... The most credits I earned on one click is 5 so far, but it is possible to earn many more... So check it out at: TrafficSwarm ...

Also, if You sign up through this link I will earn I think a 100 free credits so You'd be helping me out... So Please help!... I need more traffic.

Thanks and Love You,
    HumbleFish
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; April 1st, 2005 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Removed Aff tracking from URL

Well, maybe they'll work out better for you and they did for me. I was a member for about a year. Generated traffic, but not one single sale. Just my experience. YMMV.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Traffic Swarm is basically a combination of other striving webmasters who seek traffic as you do. Don't count on many (if any) sales from this traffic channel.

Best-o-luck!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Hi jrrl,

I haven't received any sales yet either but You never know... Sooner or later someone is bound to like Your site and save it to favorites- every little bit helps... Plus if You have a site that features a certain message You want the masses to hear it's a pretty good way to get Your message exposed.

Love You,
    HumbleFish

Time, effort , and bandwidth would be better spent in pursuit of customers.

A sale that yields a $10 commission puts some food on the table.

A thousand raw clicks is worth nothing. A million times that is still worth nothing.

Awe guys, don't be like that, sign up and help a poor sap out.

I should probably remind you that the Terms & Conditions here on ABW don't allow you to seek referrals:

From the Forum Rules:
    Any recruiting other than by Affiliate managers for their programs will result in an IP Ban.
    That said, I agree with what the others have said about TrafficSwarm.com. You'll basically just get useless, non-converting traffic. About the only thing I can think of that might have a chance of converting on TrafficSwarm would be something oriented towards webmasters. Since most of the traffic is webmasters trying to earn credits to get traffic to their sites, that's who you should target. General sales just won't convert.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    I just signed up, just for you HF! I don't really have much faith in this thing, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    About the only thing I can think of that might have a chance of converting on TrafficSwarm would be something oriented towards webmasters. Since most of the traffic is webmasters trying to earn credits to get traffic to their sites, that's who you should target. General sales just won't convert.
    Agreed.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

ABW Ambassador
    I did a search on my nick and keyword "crap"

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...highlight=crap

There's plenty of info here where you can learn how to get traffic that will actually buy something, so you don't waste any time with this crap.

Hey MichaelColey, thanks for the heads-up I didn't know I was breaking the rules... Sorry ABW, I will edit my post and delete the link... Please don't ban me.

I should probably remind you that the Terms & Conditions here on ABW don't allow you to seek referrals:

That said, I agree with what the others have said about TrafficSwarm.com. You'll basically just get useless, non-converting traffic. About the only thing I can think of that might have a chance of converting on TrafficSwarm would be something oriented towards webmasters. Since most of the traffic is webmasters trying to earn credits to get traffic to their sites, that's who you should target. General sales just won't convert.

Hmmm, I can't edit my original post what should I do?

I'm sure a moderator will be along soon to take care of it. They're usually much more forgiving of produtive members than they are of newbies, so I doubt you have anything to worry about.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I hope not... Sorry everyone... Thanks lstolze.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi HumbleFish, I have edited the URL for you.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

lstolze-

That has to be the creepiest avatar I have ever seen anyone use. Charlie (Charley) just gives me the willies with that close mouthed laughing. He seems like he should be wearing a straight jacket. *shudder*

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Thanks Chris... I had dreams, big dreams.

From a marketing standpoint, you "can" get sales from TrafficSwarm and programs like that - IF your target market is first year affiliates who don't know any better AND you have to be okay with taking advantage of people AND you don't care about your reputation.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I had dreams, big dreams.
    But the really cool thing about this board is the willingness of members to share their knowledge to help others make real dollars. That's what you are seeing in this thread by veterans. Dreams are really great, but they are even better when you are able to make them turn into reality.

... usually much more forgiving of produtive members than they are of newbies, so I doubt you have anything to worry about.
    Yep, your cool HF!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread