15 years and counting
    Tell us more about ClubReplica, Todd
    One of the newest merchants listed up to this morning by CJ was ClubReplica
    I had a hard time to believe CJ promoting this kind of criminal activities, but they were here at CJ listed as one of their merchants.
    For whose who don't know, ClubReplica is one of these merchants selling counterfeit goods.

"Is it really illegal? Yes, allowing counterfeit items to enter the market place is illegal. Some people mistakenly believe that if counterfeit merchandise is identified on the sales tag as being "fake" it's alright to buy or sell it. Not true . . . a counterfeit is still a counterfeit and it's still illegal."
    http://www.narts.org/shopping/fakes.htm

Is the government doing something to fight these criminal organizations?
    http://www.export.gov/stop_fakes_gov...ment/index.asp

If you believe Louis Vuitton and other designers are not doing anything.
    http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/new...port121604.htm
    http://www.ice.gov/text/news/newsrel...404newyork.htm

Even the big Google lost a trademark infringement lawsuit for selling Vuitton brand names on Adwords
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02..._adwords_case/

Now if you want to learn more about the Rolex replica business, here's the site made by ex sellers of fake Rolex:
    http://www.replicacenter.com/
    "The criminal charges brought upon dealers usually relate to trafficking in counterfeit goods. Even though you are selling them as replicas, a Rolex replica is legally considered a "counterfeit good" in court. The charge stem from title 18 US Code 2320 of the Criminal Code..."
    "If you don't believe us, read the articles listed above and see others being prosecuted. Every website selling Rolex replicas (including affiliates) are investigated and brought to court one way or another."

Don't forget to read the legal considerations.

So, Todd, what is going on at CJ? Tell us more about your new activities

Never mind. You already answered the quesation.

I don't see them under new merchants.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Internet Cowboy
    CJ seems to be adhering to the low road. Pond scum merchants like this and the likes of screensavers.com show that CJ is not interested in integrity. Only money, even if it is dirty. Maybe this is their response to Linkshare cleaning up their act. Maybe now there will be a distinct difference in them with LS being on the clean side and CJ being the sleezeball hangout.

15 years and counting
    I'll like to understand what's happening, too. Two scum merchants in a short period of time. There's no coincidence. They are up to something.

Why does this surprise you? Haven't I been telling you CJ is going to the dark side for years? The writing has been clearly on the wall. This and worse is to be expected of CJ.

If you haven't already, and you really should have, start considering your options.

You ain't seen nothin', yet.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Are we all just now noticing the advertising mindset influence ValueClick has had on CJ and BF, since the buyout. Thought Haiko was going to donate and throw in one year hosting for B-a-HO.com to celebrate my 13,000th post. We could all tell it like it is on that domain if ABW veterans all had access to the server for page content. Basically a ABW gone wild forum site encouraging the victims of the gorrilla marketers to post alongside the perps. We could even have a Hall of Shame and vote on this months top Adwhore operation for public consumption and education. Winner would receive a diskette containing a choice MP3 audio donated by MorgueFarts.com and a dead rose from 800-Flowers.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ummmm . . . think there is an alternate affiliate program at CJ for darkside wannabees and someone occasionally throws the wrong switch and lets us have a peek?

Clubreplica are also spamming the ass of everyone with their bloody fake watches offers.
    I've had at least 25 this last couple of days.

How the hell can I charge them with spamming and get a good payout from them?

think there is an alternate affiliate program at CJ for darkside wannabees and someone occasionally throws the wrong switch and lets us have a peek?
    For your information Herb CJ is the darkside LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

i was just browsing shareasale and they are on there now.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread