Cj.com
    Todd,

I am a Canadian Publisher who until now haven't received my february commission thru direct deposit. Am I the only one? I called client services everyday since Monday and they told me first that I should received it no later than Wednesday March 30. Yesterday I was told that there was again a problem with the transmission of files to the bank. Todd, is this true?

Is there another Canadian publisher here who haven't received their payment?

Would I really get my commission?

If it is a small amount I would pass it up but it is close to $xxxx.xx and it can really pay a lot of bills that are filing up.

Tood, I'd really appreciate if you can give me some clues about this matter.

Thank you.

February payment
    Todd,

Do you have any update of my status of my payment or about Canadian publishers not yet receiving their long delayed payment for February commission?

Thanks.

You need to have this investigated by client services - use AAQ or call. They can look into the specifics of your account.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

I got my cheque by post on Wednesday 30th. According to CJ they were posted on the 18th.

I thought the pony express was finished now? 12 days to travel what 2000 miles? bloody hell I could almost walk it that fast.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Quote Originally Posted by mdaisy
    Todd,

Do you have any update of my status of my payment or about Canadian publishers not yet receiving their long delayed payment for February commission?

Thanks.
    One more point of clarification, the delay for Canadian payments only affected direct deposit - not checks sent by mail.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread