Daylight Savings
    Don't forget to Spring forward tonight!

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    I think my biological clock is expecting this. For the last week or so I have been waking excessively early in the morning and feeling sleepy earlier than usual.

Ready for the switch.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    Oh poop, here we go again.

Every time this happens I'm goofy for two weeks (okay, goof-IER) and the dogs drive us nuts because they don't have a clue why their people can't keep to the regular schedule.

Y'know I don't think it's a total accident that we spring ahead right around April Fool's Day and fall back right around Halloween. Somebody's laffing somewhere, I'd bet money on it.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Forgot about the change in time today, and was an hour late for a important appointment... Getting old stinks, too much too forget... AARGH...

I knew about the change in time and I also read this thread about hour before 2 AM, so I it was no big deal until................

I was on the CJ forum reading a big thread about parasites and just when I was reading a long post, I saw a message box opening right on the middle of the page I was reading.

Since I reading about parasites and I was very concentrated on what I was reading, when I saw that box just pop in the middle of the screen, the first thing I thought was that I just got hit with a drive by parasite and I get a pilomotor reflex for a couple of seconds until I noticed that the box that pop up, was the Windows automatic Date/Time Properties box asking me to confirm the Eastern Daylight Time.

While that may sound funny or stupid now, it wasn't when it happen because of the time and place that it happen.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread