Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Question Considered False or Not?
    Hi All

Just pondering if anyone here merchant/Aff or CJ can help me out.

I have a number of affiliates that are applying on CJ programs that have not stated in their " Promotional Methods" that they use Software but have in their description written the likes of " we buy contextual marketing from companies such as HotBar, Visitorscheap, Metrics Direct and other sites"

Is that considered, by CJ, to be "not conforming with good business practices"

Here I mean the application info, not the practice of using such software, the verdict is in on that

Thanks

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

just might be another way of saying it, though . . . they're saying they ride on coattails.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Did you ever get an answer from CJ on this?

If your affiliate signs up with Metrics Direct, then they're using 180solutions parasite called Zango to pop ads and overwrite cookies.

If CJ says it's okay because afsrc=1 will be observed, drop me a line for your specifc merchant site and I'll send you proof that it doesn't.

Of course CJ has decided remain partners with 180, so I can predict the answer and results you're going to get.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread