Is Performics Broken
    I know they aren't working on my part for stats. No changes in a couple of days with sales or clicks. Plus at the beginning of the month they never reset the stats from the previous month until a couple days into this month. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just my act. There definately are problems. Thanks

I haven't seen anything obvious this monthly changeover, but then I don't get many sales through them. I do check every day, though, and the clicks are updated every day in my accounts.

Herb,

Sales use to be updated throughout the day a long with clickthroughs I thought? They did finally do an update yesterday. Right now it seems to be only once a day. As always Herb, thanks for the feedback

I don't generate a lot of business through Performics, but I have one merchant there where I typically generate around 50-75 orders per month. I've had sales reported with them every day this month (4/1 - 4/4).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Last upgrade they switched things up a little bit for the worse.

It used to be you could login and your stats for that day would show in the Partner Quick View, the first page you see when you login. Now that's updated once a day, overnite. Now to see stats/sales for the day it goes Reports - Performance - Activity Detail - Check off the Today Only Box then Click Generate Report.

Ahhhh, that's what I was looking for Trust Thanks. The reports - performance path you gave me showed the sales on the day and I went to the reports - client and that gave me the imps and clicks on the day. Jeez, why didn't they just leave it on the first page

Sales seem normal on my part also Michael. What I couldn't figure out is why the main page was only being updated once a day instead of real time or how ever often they use to update the stats throughout the day. They just did as Trust said and removed the stats from the main page. Thanks

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread