Complicated question for me
    OK let me see if I can explain it well enough for the question to make sense.

Say you are using a JavaScript and you have a function with an array and you wanted to insert a webmerge field would something like this work?

var a3=['[WM-Record][WM-Field: Sub-Heading][/WM-Record] '];

Can you insert a webmerge field into a JavaScript?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Aw, never mind. Even if I can get the text on the page, chances are the SEs couldn't read it that way, right?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Tested it out and it works great but I guess it is worthless after all if the SEs can't read it. Another brilliant plan down to pooper.

Affiliate Manager
    If you have a site map page then your links will still be found AND you can provide the sort of human-centric navigation you're looking for.

Nice sigline, BTW. Hopefully some day merchants will wake up to the fact that supporting unethical activities will eventually come 'round to bite them.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Actually that won't help. I was playing around with a text generator and the SEs wouldn't be able to read the text.,

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread