Thumbs down New York Times - Tracking Broke AGAIN
    Someone needs to fix The New York Times affiliate program again. I posted a complaint a few weeks ago and shortly after, tracking started working again. I have had no sales since March 31st, even though I've sent more traffic than normal. I've checked and the links are still active, so it's not on my end. Please help, Todd...

I checked the activity for the past 30 days (on a daily basis) as well as the monthly data and see nothing that would indicate any tracking issues.

Everything looks normal.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

ABW Ambassador
    Could there be issues with specific affiliate accounts that you don't see? This sounds exactly like what is happening with a merchant i have. Sales for 10 days straight. Then 2 weeks of nothing on the same traffic. I send an email to AM and within a couple of hours sale pops up and then sales are magically turned on again. Also are you guys ever going to get the HSN mess straightened out?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    I checked the activity for the past 30 days (on a daily basis) as well as the monthly data and see nothing that would indicate any tracking issues.

Everything looks normal.
    Thanks for checking on this, Todd. It turns out, a new link the affiliate manager gave me, of all people, was the mishap. I changed back over to the old link yesterday and things returned to normal. The AM had promised that the new link was working fine, so I figured that wasn't the cause of the problem. My luck...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread