While I was checking product links for Home Visions I found three where the product is not available, yet when you go to their site
    the product is available!

Okay, I'm scratching my head...don't they want me to sell their stuff?

Sigh. HomeVisions is such a pain. I recently decided to give them a try again, but with the WhenU association, and the lack of conversion (and my product links seem to be fine), I am desperately looking for a replacement again.

Over at LS there's "furniture something" just can't think,they haven't converted for me in a month, and it's not the sort of furniture I'd drooll over.
    I do like the stuff HV sells, just wish they'd get it together or even just let us have product links at least we could update stuff!

ABW Ambassador
    domestications looks like it may be good, but I don't have the kind of traffic they are looking for.
    Cazzie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Watch out for any place that cares more about your traffic level than how well you can get conversions. It says they are more interested in branding than paying commissions...in fact Domestications is the only place I know of that has a traffic requirement that I haven't seen cussed for wanting free branding (at least I haven't seen it cussed YET!)

It would seem that a place really interested in selling stuff wouldn't care whether you got 10 hits or a million--all sales add up, whether they come in by onsies and twosies or in giant bunches.

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Leader ]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the tip about Domestications. I have seen a few sites that require at least 500 uniques daily. I guess I am not missing out on much then.
    Cazzie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I've emailed homevisions and asked if they would enable product linking, at least we could update new products and promotions.
    Will let you know when I hear back...then again with my track record, perhaps someone else should email [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Just heard back from HomeVisions and they're updating their product links next week.
    They didn't say anything about enabling direct product linking.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread