PetCareRX - Payments
    Anybody else left unpaid by PetCareRX.com?

They owe me a small chunk of change and I've written them several times with no response back. Seems they want to screw affiliates out of commissions and just look the other way when we ask about where our checks are.

Companies that have no clue running an affiliate program should never launch one to begin with. It seems every merchant wants to have a program but so few know how to run one. PetCareRx=case in point.
    "Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

PetCareRx
    They are not allowed to Pay because linkshare wont let them. The are paying direct if you ask them. I spoke with them something happened but they are sueing Linkshare.

Linkshare won't let them pay? That sounds very strange. Can you elaborate?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    I thought it was the other way around, LS suing them for not paying.

PetCare Pays
    Ya Linkshare the cant tell but got from an insider that someone at Linkshare was playing both sides of the fence and petcare called them out and filled suit. Linkshare cut them and all reporting as well as locking up all reporting and payment to cover there butts. petcare told me they cant comment but are trying but linkshare was passing info the should not share. never understand how they can have people in the same cat trying to make the best deal when they profit off everyone.

This still doesn't explain why Pet(doesn't seem to care)Rx will not respond to any emails whatsoever and won't pay back commissions they do have record of before this lawsuit garbage came about.

biz36
    Its True...I contacted this merchant by phone and simply gave my info and they sent me a check overnight. They stated the reason for not paying was that they didn't have access to their LS account preventing them from approving payments.

Quote Originally Posted by biz36
    Its True...I contacted this merchant by phone and simply gave my info and they sent me a check overnight. They stated the reason for not paying was that they didn't have access to their LS account preventing them from approving payments.

Can you provide contact name and number? I've been trying to contact them for months with no response.

biz36
    I simply called the customer service number and asked for the person in charge of affiliate marketing not sure of his name(maybe Jake). 800-844-1427.

The Real Deal
    Here's the real deal for people who want to know:

Frequenters of this board will remember the threads about all of the petcarerx spam that was going around.

(http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...petcarerx+spam)

Well, that spam was due to petcarerx signing on with Scott (the spam king) Richter's cpaempire.com

Those of you that know Linkshare, know that they have an exclusivity agreement with merchants. Well, they caught wind of petcarerx joining this other competing affiliate network and filed suit for breach of contract.

Petcarerx is likely paying affiliates who contact them to avoid a PR nightmare and get those affiliates to join the cpaempire boat. I looked at cpaempire, but there's a 3 month lag between commission earned and commission paid.

And given cpaempire's usual type of merchant and the usual method of advertising *ahem spammers*, that lag is a bit much for me to trust that I'll be paid. I'll stick with Linkshare and public companies like petco, petsmart or 1-800-Petmeds. Hopefully they can get their act together and get this direct deposit going.

biz36
    conflicting reports
    Sounds like everyone has their own version of what is really going on. However I am going to take what TheRealDeal says with a grain of salt because it seems like therealdeal is an alias account created by one of petcarerx's competitors for the means of bad mouthing them. As I will also take with a grain of salt the story from petcarerx. this all seems like propaganda at its best.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread