KidStuffInABox Datafeed Updated
    Dear KidStuffInABox affiliates,
    Our updated datafeed is now ready to be picked up from the SAS interface. We have added more than 200 new products –Indoor Playhouses and Cubby Storage for kids. The average price on these products is about $300 with some of them listed at $1000. For all the affiliates who requested ftp access, it will be granted soon. I would also be adding new creatives pretty soon. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thanks
    Raj Dhanasri (aka Oasis)
    Affiliate Manager, KidStuffInABox
    raj@wcteam.com

Hi Raj,
    Can you double check the images in the datafeed? I can't seem to get either the thumbnails or Bigimage to load with the provided URLs.
    Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Zimmy,
    I checked the new datafeed and all the links seem to work fine. I don't know if Shareasale had any problem in uploading the new feed. I will email you a copy of the new datafeed.

For all other affiliates, I will contact SAS soon to find out if there is an issue on their side, but I won't hear back from them until Monday. Meanwhile, if you are getting similar errors, please contact me and I will email you the datafeed.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at raj(at)wcteam(dot)com.

Thanks,
    Raj

Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    Thanks!
    Zimmy, I remember you were going to wait until SAS looks into our datafeed. The tech-support at SAS did not find anything wrong with it, but to be on the safe side, I sent them a new update. You can download it now from SAS. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Other KidStuffInABox affiliates, please look in to the new datafeed and let me know if you have any questions as well.

Thank you.

Just took a look, I'm not seeing images in links for most items. Is there a problem? Seems like only recliner images appear, all other products are not.

On a positive note I see you've added many products I can spotlight on a site, products look great Raj! Can't wait to add your items.

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Just took a look, I'm not seeing images in links for most items. Is there a problem? Seems like only recliner images appear, all other products are not.

On a positive note I see you've added many products I can spotlight on a site, products look great Raj! Can't wait to add your items.
    Mellie,
    I tested the links before the datafeed was updated and posted on SAS, and it looked fine then. We had some issues the last time because the kid recliner links were hard coded and duplicated for the other product links. I don't know if I missed some records while testing. Either way, I am going to have to re-post the feed and it might take SAS a day or two before they can update it. However, if you would like, I can email you a copy of the fresh datafeed as early as tonight. Send me an email to raj(at)wcteam(dot).com with your contact details or leave back your affiliate id or your contact info on this thread. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will make sure that such things don't happen in the future.

Thanks for your patience and time.

Thanks Raj, I'll email you my contact info in a bit, but there's no need to rush. Even if it's not ready til Mon I can work around missing images. Thanks for responding so quick

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Thanks Raj, I'll email you my contact info in a bit, but there's no need to rush. Even if it's not ready til Mon I can work around missing images. Thanks for responding so quick
    Mellie,
    I have emailed you the updated datafeed. The links work fine.

I have also sent a copy to SAS. I am hoping it will be updated in 3-4 days. Meanwhile, if you have any more questions, please give me a shout.

Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Do the images happen to be ystoretools links?

Quote Originally Posted by waybar
    Do the images happen to be ystoretools links?
    No, they aren't. Could you tell me more about the ystoretools. I tried doing some research but did not find a whole lot.

ABW Ambassador
    I've just been noticing broken images at times with stores that use ystoretools.

Quote Originally Posted by waybar
    I've just been noticing broken images at times with stores that use ystoretools.
    Our sites are 'home-built' and we are not using any third-party tools as of now. Our programmer had hard-coded the links in the datafeed and for some reason it created issues resulting in broken links. They have been taken care of now.

I have never even heard of ystoretools till now.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread