Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ARC - RSS FEED is LIVE !
    Hello team,

We are considering starting an ARC blog to distribute info on the many programs, all in one place, easy to use....

I know a few AM / OPM companies already have one set up and in use, my question is -

Are you using it?
    Do you find it better than other channels of communication?
    What do you like about it?

We are going to crank one up, we just want to know how much resources to throw into it and how fast and it all will depend on your interest...

Thank you in advance,
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; April 7th, 2005 at 05:45 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I like 'em & use 'em. Set up an RSS feed to go with & we'll be tuned to the same wavelength whenever you post something.

Let me know if you need any help setting that up.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    I like 'em & use 'em. Set up an RSS feed to go with & we'll be tuned to the same wavelength whenever you post something.

Let me know if you need any help setting that up.
    Ok, have a quick and dirty BETA set up here: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/blog.html

Will add some tweaking in the next few days....

You can subscribe here:
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/Affiliat...guezConsulting

Lock and load, this will be fun...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy I will tell you its about time for this. I am sure chris will tell you also as his blog for amswo keeps many people up to date including myself.

My homepage is a yahoo custom page so I will now see your latest deals before I even check my email. I am sure I am not the only one either.

Looks good, Andy! If you go into the blogger control panel, click on settings & then site feed, you can enable the built-in Atom feed without having to use feedburner.
    Tim

Looks good, Andy! If you go into the blogger control panel, click on settings & then site feed, you can enable the built-in Atom feed without having to use feedburner.
    Have them both enabled:
    http://www.andyrodriguez.com/atom.xml

There are some features i'm testing with feedburner though...hate to admit it, but i'm a newbie in this space...

I do catch on quick, very quick

Cool! I added you to my syndicated feeds page. Bask in the glow of all that extra pagerank! :-) (kidding)

- Tim
    Tim

Cool! I added you to my syndicated feeds page. Bask in the glow of all that extra pagerank! :-) (kidding)

- Tim
    Thanks Tim,

Cool site you have there....

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Andy looks good, just subscribed

Will get a link up to you on our RSS page and our new blog that's coming shortly.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Thanks for the link Chris, appreciate it.

The rest of you reading this, have you signed up fo rmy blog yet? There will be some very good stuff and announcemnts rolled out very soon there, if you are not getting the feed, you are going to wish you had enrolled sooner..

You can get the feed here: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/blog.html

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread