ABW Ambassador
    It's behind time so often lately it's rediculous. Not sure what is going on with it being so off but it sure would be nice if it "was reliable" and it hasn't been for some time now!

The suggestion is to fix it so it "is reliable".

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I've noticed it working perfect since about 3 days ago.

Finally.....Hurray for Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    That screenshot shows posts are still missing. There are posts between those posts pictured in the screenshot. This has been a problem since end of November.

I'm seeing that there's a lot of posts never showing up in New Posts and it's been this way for me for what seems like a few months now. When I came here this morning, the first thing I did was look at New Posts and read thru them all. Then I refreshed to see if anything new was posted. Nope, nothing new. Then for giggles I went to the main forums page (not the homepage). There was between 10-15 threads that had been posted between the time I logged out last night and when I refreshed the New Posts page. And they were mixed in sparatically between all the posts. They weren't new posts within the last few minutes but some as far back as midnight last nite. The new icon was also on, showing that it was new and that I hadn't read them but they weren't on the New Posts page. With ABW having so many forums, I really hate scrolling down the main page since it takes so much time but I guess I'm going to have to start doing that at least once a day because I've noticed that I've missed several threads that I wish I hadn't.

Here's an example. After I submitted my previous post I went to New Posts. This is the last 2 showing up:

I'm seeing that there's a lot of posts never showing up in New Posts and it's been this way for me f......
    ABestWeb™ > Feedback > Suggestions
    January 06, 2005 08:45 AM

Afilliate Goals for 2005?? (in Midnight Café), by Sloth
    I do other stuff besides affiliate programs, but a quick calculation shows me that I make around 5 c......
    ABestWeb™ > Lounge > Midnight Café
    January 06, 2005 07:43 AM

Then I looked at the main page and there are 6 posts between the times of what is showing on New Posts page:

Re: Zango does not run by thei... (Ben Edelman)
    January 06, 2005 08:36 AM

Gotta love this state.. (Hotspice)
    January 06, 2005 08:34 AM

Re: Are they for real?? (my2cents)
    January 06, 2005 08:06 AM

Re: How many pages of content/... (my2cents)
    January 06, 2005 07:59 AM

Re: 3567 clicks, sale zero, WH... (my2cents)
    January 06, 2005 07:58 AM

Happy New Year 2005 from Reno,... (Hip-Hop)
    January 06, 2005 07:44 AM

Hope that helps.

Yeah, it's definitely not working right. It seems like it's usually 5-15 minutes behind and a significant number of posts don't appear at all.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>That screenshot shows posts are still missing. There are posts between those posts pictured in the screenshot. This has been a problem since end of November <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Yeah, it's definitely not working right. It seems like it's usually 5-15 minutes behind and a significant number of posts don't appear at all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eggzactly

ABW Ambassador
    I'll drop in the live chat the Poop people have every Wednesday, put in a good word

Right now (its 7:14 PM EST) “New Posts” is showing the last post at 4:55 PM EST. While I was looking for this post I found quite a few other posts after 4:55 that weren’t showing up.

9:09PM (ET) right now and I am getting NADA under "new posts". Maybe people are out having lives this Friday night. Or maybe we have angered the Haiko by questioning his functions!

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

I'm getting no results now (7:30 MT) but I was earlier today I have also noticed this last few weeks sometimes posts are either delayed in showing or do not appear at in "new posts"

I miss my New Posts facility

[edited to add]
    I'ts now 9:15MT and new posts is working again

Thanks Haiko
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

This seems to be getting even worse. It's about 2 hours behind today.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The new ABW is so much better! Thanks Haiko!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Arrow
    I'm soo glad we made the move even with all the inconveniences, it really had to happen!

Speaking of the new posts ... have you clicked the image on the new posts (to the left of the subject)? It takes you to your first un-read post in that thread ... what a time saver!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.

Speaking of the new posts ... have you clicked the image on the new posts (to the left of the subject)? It takes you to your first un-read post in that thread ... what a time saver!
    I just found that today - I love that!!

Ebudae

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread