New Coupon and FPC for BeyondBlossoms.com
    Hi everybody,

Be on the lookout for your new Beyond Blossoms April email that contains banners, coupon code, and a new FPC featuring Beyond Blossoms Mother's Day Selection.

FPC's are simple to use, just follow these simple steps:

1) Load the url in your browser
    2) Go to view/source and copy all the HTML to your website
    3) Do a search and replace on your site for 0000000 and add your CJ affiliate ID number.
    4) Add traffic and sit back....

You can get the FPC by clicking here.

Please email me if you need the email sent to you again and I'll shoot it out to you.

For those of you who haven't joined this program yet you can do so now by clicking here.

If there is anything we can do to help you on this program feel free to email us.

Thank you for your support,

Andy,

Thanx mucho for this easy page! Can you put up a similar page each month?

Renee

Joy,

First off I want to thank you for joining our merchant and if there is anything we can do on our end so you can make money with us feel free to call or email us.

Joy, I will have one new FPC for all of the Beyond Blossoms affiliates every month and you are correct FPCs are a great way to put up a page on a site. Glad you like it.

Send me an email and I'll make sure you get a heads up on every new one we put out.

Be sure to look out for our monthly program update email we put out thru CJ.

Thank you for your support.

Beyond Blossoms merchant leak
    Beyond Blossoms' "Same Day Delivery" leads you out of the site to a Teleflora search. They don't appear to be an affiliate, however, it would be great if they (or you) could think of a better idea. I know they want to help their customers, but it's not helping their affiliates.

Thanx mucho for any assistance you can give with this!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd
    Beyond Blossoms' "Same Day Delivery" leads you out of the site to a Teleflora search. They don't appear to be an affiliate, however, it would be great if they (or you) could think of a better idea. I know they want to help their customers, but it's not helping their affiliates.

Thanx mucho for any assistance you can give with this!
    Hi Renee,

We know that link was recently added, and we agree, it's a definite leak. A great deal of flowers are ordered for same day delivery and they felt they were losing sales. Unfortunately, that link is not commissionable ....

As a note, ARC is not managing the BeyondBlossoms affiliate program as of this June. It was a simple ROI issue on both sides...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Andy, gotta update the sig Between the non commissionable leak and you not managing it, time to pull.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Andy, gotta update the sig Between the non commissionable leak and you not managing it, time to pull.
    Done...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Nifty FPC tool for showcasing some of your flower arrangements.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Andy,

Too bad! I did get more clickthroughs for them than other flower vendors, but no sales.

Another one bites the dust! OK, gotta move on.

Good to know that so many people order flowers on the same day. Actually, it's probably men who order at the last minute!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread