CJ Open House
    I'm curious if any merchants got invites to CJ's open house next week. My test account that has a net sales total of $0 got invited... This is a bit interesting, I think... Just curious.

Internet Cowboy
    I got no invite and I produced a decent amount of sales last month on CJ, and so far this month is pretty good too. But I am pretty critical of CJ so I would be at the bottom of the list I'm sure.
    I am only critical because I would like to be able to remain in affiliate marketing for several more years and at the rate CJ is empowering parasites, they are rapidly promoting the demise of the very industry they were so influential in shaping. LinkShare seems to be wising up a little. I only hope CJ does someday soon.
    I would consider flying to California for a drink if I thought I could have an open discussion with someone at CJ who would listen objectively, and with a blank test computer in front of us. That could actually be done with a phone call, but all you can get are their customer service people.
    If you ever mention ABestWeb to them, they tell you that ABestWeb is nothing but a bunch of crybabies. I was told that by one of their CS people recently when I mentioned ABW in a phone call.

I think it has more to do with how close you are than what you've earned. ProHealth is in SB. It is a small event - 2 hours with cocktails and horderves. We are just excited to show off our new digs.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Todd- could you drop me an e-mail (I need to get Haiko to give me access to the Affiliate Manager section and give me PM access...)? I don't want to fan the flames here. Address: lgientke AT prohealth.com. Thanks,

Lee

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread