Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What Happened To The March Payment Period In The Payment Reports?
    It was there yesterday (4/6) but today it has disappeared...

I noticed that too. When it did appear I saw that everything was awaiting merchant payment despite being below the payment threshold. Maybe a bug with their upcoming consolidated payments? Could be why they reverted back.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

This has happened several times in the past. It's there, then it isn't.

Back in November when it happened, the merchants who paid quickly (based on the initial vouchers) ended up having their affiliates' checks delayed an extra month or longer.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I saw it in there too, but noticed that my commissions were way off for a number of merchants. I'm glad they took it down to fix it.

I also noticed that the commissions were way off from what is actually owing by merchants. Seven-Link I hope it's down because they are fixing it, and not because they have screwed up AGAIN!

it probably has to do with the consolidated payments thing.

Angry
    I'm seeing some very screwy numbers for March. When I checked my sales reports for March 1 -31st on April 3rd I had over $186,000 in sales with one particular merchant. Now when I check the sales reports for the same time period my sales are now showing $39,000 for the same merchant. BIG Difference. I was so happy at the end of the month and now I'm ticked off. The sales are gone...they're not showing as returns, non-commissionables, etc. just completely gone out of my reports. And I don't exactly have any confidence that they will reappear either.

I just want to . Finally after working 5 years in this business are my efforts starting to pay off

The sales figures for March here seems to be normal except that the March payment report is not up yet

marcelle

It was up for a day, and then it went away.

Not only are the sales figures gone, everything is gone! It shows I have no merchants. I hope this isn't just me.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Ouch...! It seems the only effect the LS turmoil is having on me is the lack of the March reports. I hope for those of you missing sales, merchants, etc., things get cleared up very soon. Very frustrating!

Special Liaison
    Hello,

As part of the new payment system project, March and future Payment Reports have been taken down. Affiliates will be able to obtain comparable reports going forward, via a report to be provided by Linkshare Synergy Analytics reporting. You should receive information on this shortly.

Regards,

Gloria

[SARCASM]

Great... That'll make things easier.

[/SARCASM]
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Sure, it's going to make our life easier. But, what else can we expect from them!

Great. So now it sounds like we'll be forced to use the Synergy Analytics stuff that doesn't work with Firefox?

It just gets better and better.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

I think I might have found the report, but it's incomplete and very slow.

Go to "Synergy Analytics". Wait.

Click on the "Network Transaction Analysis" tab. Wait.

Click on the "Partner Payment Distribution" report in the left column. Wait.

Select the beginning date (which defaults to the oldest date -ARGH!). Click "Next Prompt". Wait.

Select the ending date (which defaults to the oldest date again -ARGH!). Click "Go". Wait. Wait some more.

For me, this brings up a list of just a few merchants and amounts. It doesn't show all the merchants. It doesn't show amounts carried forward, adjustments, or status. It doesn't let you click to get the detail.

You know, as much stuff as it doesn't show, this might not even be the right report. It looks like it is, though, because when I run it for February, it matches what the "Payment Report" shows for February for paid merchants based on the total (after the amounts carried forward and adjustments). But that's all. There's absolutely no additional detail and no information about merchants who haven't paid.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Have faith guys.
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

MichaelColey wrote
    You know, as much stuff as it doesn't show, this might not even be the right report. It looks like it is, though, because when I run it for February, it matches what the "Payment Report" shows for February for paid merchants based on the total (after the amounts carried forward and adjustments). But that's all. There's absolutely no additional detail and no information about merchants who haven't paid.
    Worked for Feb. but were you able to run it for March?

marcelle

Noxid wrote
    Hello,

As part of the new payment system project, March and future Payment Reports have been taken down. Affiliates will be able to obtain comparable reports going forward, via a report to be provided by Linkshare Synergy Analytics reporting. You should receive information on this shortly.

Regards,

Gloria
    will this delay the check cutting process for March?

Linkshare Synergy Analytics reporting really sucks!
    Apart from being as slow as a snail, you need to be a rocket scientist to understand the darn results. Also what has happened to all those commissions below the minimum that have been lying dormant in the system? If this is an example of what LS is going to serve up to us, we're in for one hell of a time.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I really really dislike the SynergyAnalytics. It is WAY to slow, even on my satellite connection.

There are way too many screens to go through to get to any information. It is a pain.

I hope that LinkShare will rethink this and provide the information in the old reporting system too.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    Great. So now it sounds like we'll be forced to use the Synergy Analytics stuff that doesn't work with Firefox?

It just gets better and better.
    Tell me about it!! Ugh.... And how in the name of Zeus are you supposed to even use Analytics without falling asleep. I haven't been this bored and uninterested since high school algebra.... Not only do I have to use IE for this site only (which I HATE), but then I have to wait - and wait - and - **SNORE**. Then I have to look at a bunch of charts and sift through tons of to get where I think I want to be. I know it's Beta, etc., so maybe - just maybe - it'll work itself out.

Did any of you find a way o look at the March payment report? It seems that synergyanalytics only has until Feb.

I was able to see a few merchants who presumably had already paid March invoices, but the Synergy Analytics stuff I found only shows what has been paid, not the full voucher detail like the old reports.

Typical Linkshare "enhancement". It's not compatible with all browsers. It's slow. It's incomplete. Why do they continue to take away things that work and give us things that don't work or make our tasks harder?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    This is ridiculous. I keep hearing of people shying away from LinkShare merchants for a lot of reasons, but lack of reporting may just do it for me. There's no reason they can't post the monthly payment reports as they've done for as long as I've been an affiliate. I don't want to have to wade through a slow system (still in beta, no less) to get reports that don't even give me the information I need!

I've had a few merchants leave LinkShare lately for other networks, and I can't say that I'm so sad about it now.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast