When will i get paid?
    Well, i signed up for CJ back in Feb, but i only started promoting a merchant back March. I did hit the $25 threshold before the 20th of that month, but I have been hearing about others who have had their payments delayed because they were new. Basically, i just want to know approximately how long i may have to wait. Also, if it matters the only merchant that i promote is Jamster.

Thanks

When does cj pay via Direct Deposit or by check
    When does cj pay via Direct Deposit.

Cj usually pays affiliates via direct deposit between the 17th and 22th of each month if you reached the payment limit.

When does cj pay via check.

Cj usually pays by check sometime within the last week of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by pstation
    Well, i signed up for CJ back in Feb, but i only started promoting a merchant back March. I did hit the $25 threshold before the 20th of that month, but I have been hearing about others who have had their payments delayed because they were new. Basically, i just want to know approximately how long i may have to wait. Also, if it matters the only merchant that i promote is Jamster.

Thanks
    Read the FAQ on CJ... I'm pretty sure it explains it there. It takes a couple months from what I remember...

Thanks for the replies. I mainly asked this because i saw someone state this in a previous thread
    Please note that new publishers go through a check approval process. Check processing for new publishers takes a little longer than checks for publishers that have an established account with Commission Junction. The approval process for new publisher checks delays the distribution. Once the new publisher has completed three pay cycles and shows a history of good activity with no disputes from advertisers, the publishers will receive checks in a more timely manner.
    I read over the "Payment for New Publishers" page in the help thing and i saw nothing indicating any sort of delay for new publishers.

I signed up for an account at CJ the last week in February, and made $25 before the end of the month. My earnings were direct deposited on March 22nd, so no delay at all.

Quote Originally Posted by thebu
    I signed up for an account at CJ the last week in February, and made $25 before the end of the month. My earnings were direct deposited on March 22nd, so no delay at all.
    ah, that's good to hear, was confused since there were conflicting statements in the help system

Scenario #1
    Publisher joins Commission Junction on December 18th.

Publisher earns no less than the minimum payment amount (as defined above) from December 18th-31st.

Publisher will receive commission check at the end of January.
    and then another page states:

YOUR FIRST CHECK

Please note that new publishers go through a check approval process. Check processing for new publishers takes a little longer than checks for publishers that have an established account with Commission Junction. The approval process for new publisher checks delays the distribution. Once the new publisher has completed three pay cycles and shows a history of good activity with no disputes from advertisers, the publishers will receive checks in a more timely manner.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread