Who wants one of these...

This is what you'll get everytime you make a sale with our newest partner USHealthSystem.com. The USHealthSystem is a Prescription Drug Card Plan that has no competition in the market. The is not an RX program, we don't sell any ions, we don't fill ions, or sell any enhancement pills. We do offer an affordable Prescription Drug Plan that will save consumers thousands of dollars on their daily ion needs.

USHealthSystem.com offers an affordable ion plan that offers members a flat price for ion drugs starting at just $10 per ion.

• Over 51,000 Pharmacies
    • Over 7,100 Drugs Covered in Tiers 1, 2, and 3
    • Brand Name or Generic Drugs
    • No Monthly or Annual Limits or Maximums
    • Toll Free Customer Service
    • Pre-existing Conditions Okay
    • No Claim Forms
    • No Deductibles
    • Mail Order RX Fulfillment Available
    • No Waiting Period
    • Available in All 50 States
    • Everyone Accepted

USHealthSystem offers outstanding customer service, value, pricing, and commitment to customer satisfaction which leads to high conversion rates and satisfied customers. The US Health System plan is of great value to the individual or family that needs temporary or permanent ion drug coverage. When you make a sale to a visitor, you will earn a $50.00 commission and when they reach their six months on the program, you will receive an additional $50 commission. One sale will earn you a potential $100.00 in commissions. US Health Systems handles all of the transaction details, you just cash the checks. So how do you start earning the Grant pictured above? Simple sign up in our program today.

Here are some quick program facts:

• We are running an in-house program with Kowabunga, providing real-time reporting.
    • We have a life time cookie.
    • We pay $50.00 for each membership and a $50 bonus after they continue on the program for six months.
    • We have great creative and text linking capability.
    • We are parasite FREE
    Click here to join USHealthSystem.com now

Whishing you a mailbox full of $50's and $100's,

bump

Over 7,100 Drugs Covered in Tiers 1, 2, and 3
    I went to their site and gave it a hard look. Is it just me but the benefits could be made clearer. We are big drug users here and I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of someone we would send to USHS. Reference https://www.ushealthsystem.com/presc..._benefits.html under the heading Overview. I would have copied the text but the page is 90% images.

We use Plavix at a cost of $370 (from the site) but there is no way of telling how much the card would save me. It's tier 4.

Does it need clarification or is just me?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    We are big drug users here
    No wonder it's not clear to you.

(kidding)

LOL! I thought somebody would see that.

I'm getting a security popup on the site. Their certificate is expired. I'm also sure this'd be a turn off to many . . .

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread