random9.com
    Free 13 Page List of Top Paying Adsense Keywords!
    I found this little beauty here: it's got 13 pages worth of the top paying adsense keywords!
    Last edited by Kellie aka Ms. B; April 11th, 2005 at 09:09 PM.

Good! Why do not you show it here?

ABW Ambassador
    At another forum it was discussed that the numbers were wrong.

Comments like:
    "...it was a great way to get content to attract Mesothelioma and lemon law Adsense ads."
    and
    "This is one of the worst 'top paying' lists ever."

ADDED
    It was also pointed out that the list said that adsense was paying $69 for a 2 word phrase that you could buy on OVERTURE for 21 cents.
    Last edited by Adam Ward; April 17th, 2005 at 10:15 AM.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Why do not you show it here?
    Because if someone spams this board with links, it will be edited. The exact same post was made in mutliple locations on this board. ABW has a zero tolerance for forum spam.

I think Quelion was asking "Why not post the list of keywords here instead of a spammy link to your site?" I'm not sure it would be appropriate, because the only purpose for the list is to encourage people to build sites that are designed specifically for AdSense, and that's against the AdSense TOS.

I wonder if Google is aware of this spammer's site?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

There are 100 sites just like it trust me. I been to them all
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

"adsense was paying $69 for a 2 word phrase that you could buy on OVERTURE for 21 cents"

Seen a few where the top bid on Overture is exactly $100.00, and the position 2 bids are in the neighborhood of 40 to 50 cents. It's the primary product source's way of saying "keep off of our lawn".

That can backfire on Overture. The number 2 person can raise their bid to $99.99, forcing the number 1 person to actually pay $100 while just paying 40 to 50 cents themselves.

I've done similar things on Overture, though. I might be able to pay $0.75 and the top bid is only $0.15. If I bid $0.16, someone else will bid $0.17, and it'll go up gradually. If I bid $0.75, it's pretty unlikely that anyone will change their bid and I'll get it for $0.16 (unless someone malicously bids $0.74, in which case I'll malicously drop my bid down to $0.73).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread