ABW Ambassador
    Shoebuy.com Reversals - 83%
    Just came in: 83% of February sales were reversed with "other" as the reason. Anybody else seeing reversals?

Wow! Thanks for noticing that Trust. Out of 70+ sales with ShoeBuy in February, it looks like EVERY SINGLE one was reversed with the reason "Other".

ShoeBuy had better have a hell of a good explaination for this.

ABW Ambassador
    Yup, eCost reversed 100% of the transactions. Reason. Other.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Just came in: 83% of February sales were reversed with "other" as the reason. Anybody else seeing reversals?
    Dammmmmmmmmmm and I thought my 30% average with the shoe merchant I use was bad. YIKES!

Shoes are tough as an affiliate!

Talking
    Sounds to me like they are stealing your commissions from you.

I think that there is a shoebuy banner running on ABW right now trying to get more affiliates for them to steal from.

Check your stats again. Looks like there may have been some error that caused most or all sales to be reversed by accident. Or maybe they're doing a bookkeeping tweak to shift payables from one month to another.

All of my Feb sales were reversed last night too, but today they came back again.

Shoebuy reversals & reversals of reversals
    I had reversals post yesterday from February. Then today, the reversals were reversed (re-posted).

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, they came back for me too. Shoebuy has always had the lowest reversal rate for me as far as the shoe merchants are concerned. Problems happen sometimes, but they took care of it quick.

Affiliate Manager
    CJ Affiliates of Shoebuy.com:

Please note that we are aware of an issue with the processing of some data that has caused the reversal of transactions unintentionally. We are working we CJ as we speak to identify and resolve this problem. As further information becomes available we will be sure to keep everyone updated. We are sincerely sorry for any inconveniency this may cause and are doing everything we can to resolve this matter as quickly as we possibly can.

Regards,

Harvey Bierman
    Director of Marketing
    Shoebuy.com
    affiliates@shoebuy.com
    617-451-2929, x258

Affiliate Manager
    I hope this post finds everyone doing well. It has been brought to our attention that on April 12th, CJ caused a reporting discrepancy to occur related to improperly "corrected" transactions. We have received confirmation that this was the result of a communication error by the CJ accounting department. We have also received assurance from the folks at CJ that the transactions effected by this have been properly reversed and that all earned commissions for the month of March will be paid appropriately. In addition, we have learned that processes are now in place to ensure this communication gap does not occur again.

The team here at Shoebuy.com is 100% dedicated to your success and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns related to this matter, please feel free to contact us (contact info below).

Also, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the incredible success we've had since launching our CJ program. In the last 45 days our 7-Day EPC has doubled (currently around $37). As a result, we now offer the most compelling affiliate program of all full-line shoe retailers. As a reminder, below are some of the highlights of our program:
    *17% commissions on all the merchandise we sell (shoe, luggage, handbag, apparel and accessories)
    *30 Return Days
    *Limited merchandise return period
    *Free Shipping & Free Return Shipping on all purchases
    *Largest selection available from top selling brands like Skechers, Merrell, Timberland, Allen-Edmons, Stride Rite, Dr. Martens, Naturalizer, adidas, The North Face, Hush Puppies, JanSport, New Balance & more!

As always, if you have any questions about our program or any special requests, please donít hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Harvey Bierman
    Director of Marketing
    617-451-2929, x258
    affiliates@shoebuy.com

You would get more responses with a toll free phone number.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread