B-to-B Services
    Most of the Merchants product lines that I have seen are primarily Business-to-Consumer products. Are there any Business-to-Business products or services that work well with Affiliate marketing?

I know that hosting is a big business which could be B-to-B but I havent seen anything else.

I know when it comes down to specific keywords/products and such, mum is the word --- but please at least post something general or maybe leave out specific niche products. I have an idea, but I dont want to spend time and money if it will not be profitable.

AMs please respond also, would like to hear from your side or a merchants side.

Thanks.

Cool
    businesses use:

janitorial supplies
    office supplies
    food service supplies
    advertising specialties
    specialty printing
    tools
    furniture
    electronic stuff

suppliers are well represented in these forums

As a merchant who offers a great affiliate program we have several niche markets. Our target businesses include hospitality, non profits, and intenet based businesses. We are always looking for people who want to help expand our marketplace and bring quality products to other business owners. We offer great residual income and if you want more info you can contact me directly.

Anna

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread