Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Worlds best 5 min prep time vegetable soup
    Take one large can of Vegall and add one jar of El Cheapo brand spaghetti sauce. Use spaghetti sauce jar or can and fill it twice with water and add to the soup. Heat and eat.

That's about it for the basic soup.

Better yet, add a small hand full of lentils, split peas, rice, pasta and/or any left over meats or vegetables in the fridge. Cook until everything is mushy and flavors blend.

Makes a whole lot but tastes better the second and third days, anyway!

For the meat, You can even use !

Cook a couple boxes of Jiffy Mix corn bread in your sandwich maker and you can feed an army, fast!

The basic soup can be heated over a couple sitcks of wood so this is great for camping or having around if the lights go off. Worth keeping Vegall and sauce in the back of the cupboard for those times you need it.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Talking
    And they said that you were not a gourmet cook.

Goes to show what they know.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    And they said that you were not a gourmet cook.

Goes to show what they know.
    BurgerBoy,

If I was you, I would not be messing with SSanf on every post she make.

Warning!

You may wind up here if you're lucky, but you may get if you're not.

I know what I am telling you, SSanf is my friend but I would not mess with her again, I am not that , the last time that she me out of the off topic forum, I just decided to run away and out of there.

You better do this than get her , otherwise she may do this to you and you will be in a few hours.

Thank you BurgerBoy, I think that I just committed by posting this post.

Mr Dead Man Sal.

Note: SSanf, I was just deffending you ok?.......... Take it easy on me...... Please!

LOL!!!

Hiliarious!

Really, try the soup. It is good!

I had some last night. Have a big bowl in the fridge and three in the freezer.

Beware! Don't add left over vegs with cinnamon on them. It just doesn't taste right!

Also, be aware that it can be eaten with "burgers" either as company or as an accompaniment!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Wink My take on soup
    Another near-fail-proof version of easy-pea-sy veggie (and sometimes chicken) soup...

Visit your nearest local grocery store Kosher foods aisle and pick up the cellophane tubes of dried soups by manischevitz (streit's makes 'em too but they're not the same) for less than $2...

My fave is the split pea w/ barley - comes complete with lentils if I'm not mistaken. I throw the tube of dried beans/peas into a heaping pot of water and heat til boiling then throw in as many veggies as I can find around the house, and often a few chicken legs or so - leftovers work well in this soup too. Celery/carrots and LOTS of onions are my staples. Add dried seasoning that comes with the tube and about a tablespoon of dill, salt/pepper to taste.

Simmer for an hour or more on lowest heat possible (sometimes I'll let it go for a few hours) voila! Deeeeeeeelish.

Also better second and third day. It's just a given!

Sounds great! Must try it. Sounds like a great community campfire dish as well. Everyone can toss in whatever they have.

I love easy cooking.

Wink Even better....
    ...Is easy cooking that LOOKS & TASTES like you slaved for hours over it to impress family and friends! haha
    Last edited by e-Gazer; May 10th, 2005 at 11:45 AM. Reason: I'm just really anal about spelling

Nice recipe! I am glad that the ingredients are easy to find!!!Thanx!

This sounds like one for the crock pot as well!

What about easy to prepare tropical drinks guys?

Wink The Rugtini (or is it the Liztini?)
    Try real juice shaken with a good premium vodka (I like Stolichnaya personally) over ice and served in a martini glass for panache.

If you wanna get a bit fancier add a splash of blue curacao and a touch of grated lime and/or lemon rind for garnish. Refreshing and delicious!

We should consider releasing the Affiliate Marketer's Guide to Wining & Dining or something to that effect! ha, ha... We do enough of it in this biz - why not have a collection of fave Affiliate recipes?

Ohhhh if only we had the time!

Thanx a lot men! I'll have that serve on my sweetheart's bDay!!!!

Well, since none of us here like to w*rk but we do like good things, I suggest any recipies posted in this thread must be limited to 5 minutes prep time!

Hear Hear!!
    I'll second that motion!

I hear is ready in 5 minutes or less... just some more *food for thought* (pardon the pun).

Ssanf - I'm just browsing through Better Homes & Gardens (research of course!) and came across an insert advertising Veg-All. I'd never heard of it before this thread so naturally it reminded me of ABW, you, and this thread. LOL Had to run to ABW.

You may be interested to know that Veg-All is running a sweeps where your recipe (including Veg-All) could be worth $7000! Thought you might be interested to know...

The ad directs us to www.veg-all.com for complete contest rules. Says mix Veg-All with up to 6 ingredients and your recipe could be worth $7,000.

***MODS PLEASE NOTE: I have no personal stake in Veg-All (never tasted it in my life) and the above URL is NOT an Affiliate URL.

Ok - 1am EST on a Wednesday night and I have campaign copy to complete... wish me luck! I'm outtie.

World's best instant mashed potatoes
    Make your instant mashed potatoes with nothing but water and a bit of salt.

Make them a little on the stiff side.

When they are hot and cooked add mayonaise instead of butter! OK, pepper if you like it.

Now, this is great but it doesn't stop there. Instead of mayonaise, add ANY KIND of salad dressing! Whatever you like.

Guests love it because just plain old mashed potatoes can get borring but yours will burst with flavor!

Hmmm, sounds good!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

It is WAY good!

I love mixing mine with nonfat sourcream, chives and garlic.

Talk about delish!

Mix together one can of sweetened condensed milk with one jar of peanut butter. By hand, mix in enough powdered sugar so that it will hold together if you squeeze it into a ball. Add a bag of chocolate chips. Form it into small balls and eat. Tastes like Reese's candy.

You can roll the balls of candy in powdered sugar to be fancy. Or, use white chocolate chips. Also, better after being chilled, if you can keep people out of them long enough.

I got this recipe from my granddaughter who got it from her aunt who got it from her husband who learned it in the Boy Scouts!
    Last edited by SSanf; August 11th, 2005 at 06:24 PM.

The student's helper, final exams yogurt.

Get a big container of plain vanilla flavored yogurt. Mix in to taste, cocoa powder, instant coffe and sugar.

If that doesn't get you wide awake, what will?

Interesting... but how does it taste?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Take a can of condensed milk and remove the label. Put can in a pot of water and boil for a few hours. Open both ends of can..shake..plop...carmel.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Veg-All Liability?
    From Veg-All Site:

Please be advised that the toll free telephone number, 800-882-8356, listed on some Veg-All labels is no longer a working telephone number. This 800-telephone number is not associated with Allen Canning Company or Agrilink Foods and instead forwards the caller to an international 900-telephone number, which charges the caller $9.99 per minute. . . .

Allen Canning Company cannot be held liable for any charges incurred as a result of calling the 900-telephone number.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Do you really think they are not liable for the $10 if they put the 800 number on their cans and someone dials it? I would bet the second the call gets forwarded the first minute is billed.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by RugmanAM
    Interesting... but how does it taste?
    Good! Tastes like mocha flavored yogurt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast