Im just startong out and trying to learn
    Im sorry if I made a bad post or something but I actually was trying to see if anyone had tried them out. It seems that certain people get offended if I ask any questions about certain programs. I was asking questions about them because They run their program inhouse and I had heard that inhouse programs were not good to join. All I wanted was some advice and it looks like there's 2 people who responded to me that don't like that. Is it illegal to ask a question or let people know how a program is that I joined. Sorry but if I find out something that works and wish to share it or if I wish to try to get more info on it so I don't waste any money promoting it because it sucks then im going to.

Internet Cowboy
    Go make your $$$ somewhere else SPAMBOY!!!

Try selling some fake handbags, watches and sunglasses while you are at it. One of the moderators here will be obliged to revoke your posting priveldges here very soon I would think. If your buddy is making a ton of cash, why the hell are you here? Let me guess, you live in a third world country somewhere??

Save yourself the embarasment and stop posting your stupidity here.

You seem to have a real problem with me and I really don't like you. I think you the one who's bad mouthing people to get them off of this board. Im sorry im not kissing your butt like you would like. If I wanted any more of your smart ass remarks then I definately would ask for them. I think the moderator should definately throw you a slap in the face because your worthless. Your not hear to help anyone you just here to bad mouth people. So save yourself the shame of being kicked off this board and just leave. Im just here for advice and if you can't give me any don't open you mouth to me anymore.

Make$$$ .... I would like to ask you to refrain from using profanities and/or demeaning commentary towards other members on this board.

Thank you.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Deeply sorry
    I am deeply sorry but there is a certain member who keeps bad mouthing me. Accuseing me of being a spamer. I am a new affiliate just getting started out. I found a program that look good and I was asking advice on it and letting people know how it was. I had gotten 2 sales off of it because I used findwhat to advertise my site and got lucky and he seems to have a problem with that. I hope I did not offend you and I promise it will not happen again.

Internet Cowboy
    Here are the highlights of your posts make$$$
    I have a buddy who is making tons of cash from online-scripts and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same results
    I just signed up at online-scripts and their program seems pretty good so far I signed up yesterday and I already have a few orders. I took the liberty of contacting their affiliate manager to see If there would be any problem with me switching payment plans because they have 2 later on if I wanted to and he responded back pretty quick with "No Problem" and he also let me know that anytime that I need marketing tips to just send him an email and He will give me a few. So if anyone need a good marketing tip his email is [REMOVED] so definately hit him up if any one needs help.
    Like I said in my first post Im new in the affiliate word and im trying to get as much advice as I possible can so I don't waste any cash on a worthless comany
    So...what is your story. You have a friend making "tons of cash" and you "already have a few orders" but you don't want to "waste any cash on a worthless comany".

You are talking in circles and promoting your (or someone's) online drug scam site.
    I say go do that somewhere else becuase is on this board.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    You mean you can make money from Affiliate Marketing.....

WOW...how much we talking

M

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread