account suspension
    i have been reading only praises about shareasale on all forums, however i am not making my first post on abestweb in avery good taste!!

has anyone had their shareasale account suspended? i had mine today. till yesterday it was showing that the status was okay but suddenly one day prior to the payment, five VOIDED TRANSACTIONS popped up all within a span of 40-50 seconds. i don't think it is possible for anyone to be that fast submitting long forms for sales. how can i be a victim of some moron showing his friends how fast he can click? i am sure there must be many complaints like this, however, has anyone heard of some resolution?
    DO I NOT EVEN DESERVE ONE E-MAIL INFORMING OF THE ACTIVITY? they might have affiliates trying to game, but how can the ligit ones be treated like this?
    brian, is there a way for affiliates to appeal in such a case or to know the details of transactions(eg. IP address)????

I don't have an answer to your question, but Share a Sale has a forum on this board:

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

You might want to post your question there, so that Brian will see it sooner.

thanx tracy. i've posted the thread there. however, is it possible to move the thread or remove it from here?

affiliate4all , you might want to click on the triangle on the right next to the posts #

This is for reporting naughty or inappropriate posts then a mod might come along and delete this thread for you.

[edited to add] There you go, the man himself Haiko has done the neccessaryfor you, you are honored.

Thanks Haiko BTW I did not know that by putting the report.gif image in my post would mean it does not show where it should
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

[ Moved the thread and deleted the duplicate in this forum. ]
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    affiliate4all,

email your account details to us. otherwise we can't look up or resolve your situation.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Brian
    Did u get my e-mail. basically i am looking forward to receiving a detailed report from u about the traffic, includig CTR, suspected ip addresses. and the non verifiable e-mail addresses. Is it possible that i contact you via IM. that would be a great help.
    Just wanted to add that this situation could have been avoided had I been given a single hint of whats going on prior to the suspension.

JUST AN UPDATE : Though my account isn't reinstated but the issue stands resolved. I am in fact quite impressed the way Brian handles issues and the super-fast replies to all e-mails. WAKE UP ye people at CJ.
    I certainly wish I would be able to work more with shareasale.com

Hey Brian,
    I see u r there. I recently sent an email to both you and the client service department.
    plz check for the same and update me accordingly.
    regards...

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread