Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Let's Just Write This One Off........
    Seven days without hot water, wifey's brand new Rendezvous died, hadda be towed into the dealership ( 1 week to get parts and fix ), oldest son got sick at school, youngest son broke his glasses, jeeese, I'm ready to write this week off! Come on Friday, I'm here, awaitin'!!!

( New water heater 'should' be installed tonight, woohoo! - I may buy a six pack and sleep in the tub tonight. )

(Look ma, no links.) Think about getting one of those tankless kinds. One of the networks has aff links to them.
    [LEFT]Scott :tartanber [URL=http://www.scotthamilton.net]My Vanity Page[/URL][/LEFT]

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infoscott
    (Look ma, no links.) Think about getting one of those tankless kinds. One of the networks has aff links to them.
    Would definitely recommend. I pulled out that space robbing tank when I began to remodel my home, have been using the tankless water heater for a year now - I Love It !!!

Endless hot water supply, can adjust temp easily and takes up an area 10 x 8 inches on my wall. I mounted it up on high up on the wall, next to the ceiling...

It's awesome...

< end of commercial >
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    ack, I have pvc pipe as an exhaust, so I am supposed to replace with a water heater that has a power vent... $650.... as compared to the normal $250-$300 models........arrrghhhh.

This has not been my week. I do believe I will tie one on tonight. Won't solve anything, but a crushing headache tomorrow will at least distract me, lol.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Usually I take a vacation when things suck that bad...
    No crushing headaches and a nice tan, too! Course it's not as cheap, but wtf, if the budget's already blown might as well nuke it some more LOL!

(Wouldn't it be cheaper to just change out the PVC exhaust and get a regular one?)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by elbowcreek
    ack, I have pvc pipe as an exhaust, so I am supposed to replace with a water heater that has a power vent... $650.... as compared to the normal $250-$300 models........arrrghhhh.

This has not been my week. I do believe I will tie one on tonight. Won't solve anything, but a crushing headache tomorrow will at least distract me, lol.
    Yep, I agree ... a few good shots of whiskey & beer chasers will certainly help you forget all about the agony you went through the days prior. You'll be totally focused on your churning stomach and throbbing head. While your eyeing the bathroom porcelain goddess of relief ... you'll be thinking of upgrading that as well.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elbowcreek

Dude, forget the exaust... this is the model I have, they are local too: http://www.tanklesswaterheater.com/products1.html

Works like a charm....I paid $250.00 for it...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hmmm local = Future Afiliate program if you ask me
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread