Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Did Downtime Start Early?
    Anybody see anything post after 22-Apr-2005 10:50 PDT

ABW Ambassador
    Trust - My last post is 22-Apr-2005 14:33:43 PDT.

15 years and counting
    I've many sales after 22-Apr-2005 10:50 PDT. Pretty good for a Friday. No problem, Reporting delay around 1:00 H

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks. I was having a good day until that point. Now a 5 1/2 dry spell. Hmm

15 years and counting
    I'm seeing a lot of Google changes. I got my first CJ sale just after 1 hour and 20 minutes after the launch of a new website, so I'm happy. At the same time, after 2 years of inactivity, I killed a website not performing yesterday and sure enough, today I'm getting top ranking for very competitive keywords and I'm mad like hell. I can always redirect the traffic but it's not going to last for ever. It's becoming tough to predict what Google is doing.

ABW Ambassador
    Well it has nothing to do with Google, traffic is fine. But like magic i have 3 sales showing up in the last 10 minutes. It's like sales, sales, sales, 5 1/2 drought then sales, sales, sales. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had a great week for a change but with CJ's scheduled downtime, you never know what to expect.

ABW Ambassador
    This is funny stuff i'm seeing. Just had another 3 sales come in for a merchant i didn't even know i have on my site in a 6 minute time period. not even a batch merchant. I'll have to go and hunt for them, maybe i have them up somewhere and just completely forgot i put them up.

My last posting at CJ was 16:17. Still seems up to me and a couple of nice sales just slipped in too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    I think they moved the downtime from 5 PST to 6 PST. I found that merchant that i had 3 sales in 6 minutes. Sent them a whopping 10 clicks this year, had a couple of products links with red x's for the images on the bottom of 1 page.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I killed a website not performing yesterday and sure enough, today I'm getting top ranking for very competitive keywords and I'm mad like hell.
    I'd put it back up so quick the server would be in danger of melting.

If you deleted your backups, use the Wayback Machine ( www.archive.org ) and hope they snagged a copy. I've salvaged some pages of my own that way! It'd be too cumbersome to try to get a big datafeed site back from there, but for a few important pages it can be a lifesaver.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Does the 24 hour delay in reporting mean that we won't see any transactions until Sunday? What the heck is read-only as opposed to any other mode we have on CJ? I'm assuming that means nothing will change during the downtime, and we'll see static information...

My sales have been pretty steady all week but now I can't login at all.
    Did someone mention scheduled down time?
    Never argue with an idiot.
    The person watching, may not be able to tell the difference!

:female: :star: :envelope: [url="http://www.bridalbasics.ca/"]:weddingca[/url]

Due to system upgrades, the CJ Account Managerô will be unavailable for one half hour on April 22 from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. PST.

For the following six and a half hours, from 6:30 p.m. PST, April 22, until 1:00 a.m. PST, April 23, the CJ Account Manager will be available in "read only" mode.

Tracking and recording of transactions are fully functional when the site is unavailable. When the site returns your reports may be delayed for up to 24 hours. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed.
    ----
    My sales stopped posting about 14:30 PDT, so I guess we have to wait until tomorrow (well, later today).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I killed a website not performing yesterday and sure enough, today I'm getting top ranking for very competitive keywords and I'm mad like hell. I can always redirect the traffic but it's not going to last for ever. It's becoming tough to predict what Google is doing.

Your host probably has a backup if you want to reinstate the site.
    Apollo

15 years and counting
    I've copies of everything burn in CDs. I can have it back up in no time, I've the control of my nameservers and hosting. My problem is that I used all the content of this site on other ones. If I was sure it was going to last, I'll remove all the duplicate content (lots of work). I've an impressive stable traffic coming from Google but I can't track some of this traffic by following the keyword queries, it most be coming from weird data servers.

Getting back to the main topic, any body seen any activity? For yesterday my activities stopped with the event date as 14:52. Today I had a few transactions with an event date between 15:02 and 15:54 and postig date of 1:25 and 1:34. Nothing after that.

Is everyone having the same experience?
    Last edited by inasisi; April 23rd, 2005 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakesss:)

15 years and counting
    My sales after 17:00 PDT yesterday are posted this morning.

All of them? I had one from 6pm yesterday post at 7am today... and nothing else so far... and now I can't even login... what the crap...

I've had three post from yesterday starting at 10:35 PDT. Looks like they're going to start slowly rolling in now.

15 years and counting
    I don't know if it's true for everybody but after checking again my reports, I don't have sales posted after 17:00 PDT on 22-Apr-2005 and they are reported from 06:05 PDT to 07:45 PDT on 23-Apr-2005.

I had a few sales show up today with yesterdays date, nothing new today.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

My crystal ball says says sales should start flowing on or about Tuesday, April 26.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had quite a few sales from today already, this AM with event and posting date the 23, but there is a five hour delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm seeing a lot of Google changes. I got my first CJ sale just after 1 hour and 20 minutes after the launch of a new website, so I'm happy. At the same time, after 2 years of inactivity, I killed a website not performing yesterday and sure enough, today I'm getting top ranking for very competitive keywords and I'm mad like hell. I can always redirect the traffic but it's not going to last for ever. It's becoming tough to predict what Google is doing.
    That was very amazing, indexed on google only in 1 hour and 20 menits? How you can do that ... What keywords?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast