Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Affiliates - How do you like ShareASale?
    I am a merchant who is considering signing up with ShareASale. I want to make sure that the provider I sign-up with ensures that the affiliates are taken care of.

How have they been?
    What do you like about them over their competitors?
    Do they pay you on time?
    Are they responsive to your support emails?
    Are they fair?
    Any more info you could provide would be helpful.

============
    About us...
    Pinky & Company (http://www.pinkyandcompany.com) is an online boutique launching on May 1st. We're a unique gift store for the young and trendy. We will carry products for life, beauty, baby + more. We have brands like Principessa, Miso Pretty, Knock Knock.

So please visit us on May 1st when we launch and we hope you'll sign up as an affiliate.
    ============

ABW Ambassador
    I like SAS a lot, just make sure you're on Auto Replenish, that's really the only thing that's ever bothered me, the temp offline merchants. Not really a problem anymore since those merchant's links never see the light of day. Everything else is great.

15 years and counting
    They are the best network. Period. No BS, just fact. Have you seen anybody complaining about them? No.

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Yes, definately # 1

ShareaSale beats all the other networks hands down. Just read the complaints about the other networks in their forums and then try to find some about ShareaSale. If you find any, they'll be few and far between.

ShareaSale plays fair with affiliates and merchants alike.
    They don't allow parasites.
    They don't push parasites onto merchants and claim that they're good for business.
    They pay on time every single month.
    Brian has always answered emails in a reasonable amount of time.
    They listen to affiliate's and merchant's suggestions about improvements and implement them - unlike the other networks that don't listen and so-called improvements are 10 steps backwards.

And as TrustNo1 said, set your account to Auto Replenish when you get set up.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Hello pinkyandcompany,

Welcome to ABW

considering signing up with ShareASale.
    Congrats! You are making an excellent choice! Standby for others to reply, you'll see all positives.

I dont think it will be long before they overtake CJ and Linkshare. They are far more accessible and any questions you ask are answered promptly and truthfully. Brian does not talk spin he tells it how it is.

You are making a very good decision to go with ShareASale.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

They are without any doubt the very best network available.

I totally concur with all the above but want to add they also provide the best set of affiliate tools for making pages.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Their website is annoyingly slow for me.

If I switch off javascript, it fixes it, so I suspect it's that very annoying "+ feedback" that follows you down the page when you scroll.

If they add an option in affiliates account page to stop that /onlineopinion/onlineopinion.js javascript from loading, I'l be a happy camper.

Also might be an idea, since stylesheets are being used, to remove all the #font face="trebuchet ms, verdana" point-size=9 size=-1# tags (that also are missing their closing #/font# tags). It makes the HTML output feel very frontpage-ish.
    Last edited by Drewbert; April 23rd, 2005 at 12:35 AM. Reason: edited to make html example tags appear correctly

SAS is my favorite network.

The only reason I'm not dealing with them exclusively, is because I have a couple of merchants in another network that do very well for me.

If those merchants were to migrate to SAS, my need for those other networks would not exist.

Just my two cents worth, for the two cents it's worth.
    Never argue with an idiot.
    The person watching, may not be able to tell the difference!

:female: :star: :envelope: [url="http://www.bridalbasics.ca/"]:weddingca[/url]

We like the SAS business plan. As I recall, it reads something like this.

"No lyin', no cheatin', no stealin', NO FOOLIN'!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Iam a happy merchant with them,,

they always answer questions fast,,
    and give new merchants good support
    when you are getting started...

Brian,,
    any chance of some free adverts for my
    good words,, ?

all jokes aside,, they are very good
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Affiliates - How do you like ShareASale?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    ShareaSale beats all the other networks hands down. Just read the complaints about the other networks in their forums and then try to find some about ShareaSale. If you find any, they'll be few and far between.

ShareaSale plays fair with affiliates and merchants alike.
    They don't allow parasites.
    They don't push parasites onto merchants and claim that they're good for business.
    They pay on time every single month.
    Brian has always answered emails in a reasonable amount of time.
    They listen to affiliate's and merchant's suggestions about improvements and implement them - unlike the other networks that don't listen and so-called improvements are 10 steps backwards.

And as TrustNo1 said, set your account to Auto Replenish when you get set up.
    I don't have to say it myself,

Linda just posted exactly what I like about ShareASale.

So I just ditto her post.

The only regret I have about ShareASale is that they never told me when they went online for the first time.

If it was now for ABW, I probably would not be a member of ShareASale yet.

But as of today, less than a year since I joined ShareASale, all I can say is that compared to when I joined CJ, ShareASale is a real Network and the money is rolling in sooner, bigger and with less visitors that I use to have a few years back.

If I was a religious man I would say: "Thanks God for ShareASale"

But since I am not a religious man any longer, all I can say and will say everytime is: "Thanks Brian For ShareASale and the Way He Runs His Network"

Ok, enough brown nosing from me today.

Sal.

Note to Honest and Clean merchants: Join ShareAsale, you won't regret it.
    Note to Super Affiliates: Get lost, I don't need the competition.

Internet Cowboy
    Pinky,
    SAS is the best decision for your new affiliate program. As Trust said above, make sure you are on auto-replentish. Also, use the datafeed option and make your cookie duration nice and long. We (affiliates) just LOVE a company with a six month or longer cookie. We will tolerate you with a 90 day cookie, but offering a longer cookie will pay off in spades.
    Best of luck and welcome to ABW.

What can I say about ShareASale that others haven't already said.

Well any way I have done a section on my site, which involves me adding a few merchants datafeeds so that I can directly promote their products.

I have used the merchants datafeeds from ShareASale first where they are easy to access and free.

I now need more merchants datafeeds. So I have now gone to CJ and LinkShare only to find that you have to pay them a large amount of money just to access them.

If they want the publishers to sell their merchants products then why would they charge you to access their datafeeds.

All I can say is that I really like ShareASale!

They are great and now I am looking into joining the Premier Program that they have to offer.

Does anybody know how long it takes to get approved for that as I thought that it was about 24 hours. But I have been waiting for nearly a week now.

I started a thread here asking about it, but it looks as if it has just been deleted, why I really don't know.

ABW Ambassador
    The "new merchant" page at SaS speaks volumes. The BeFree new merchant page is empty. Linkshare adds perhaps three merchants a month. CJ adds about 10. SaS seems to bring in about 60 or more a month.

It is amazing how honesty pays.

The only complaint I have with SaS is that a lot of merchants have added apparently bogus affiliate programs. However, since SaS reports system wide EPC, it is easy to weed out such programs.

In this regard, merchants need to be active in attracting quality affiliates so that they don't have a zero EPC.

I wish SaS did a better job of including EPC in reports. Likewise, for small merchants, I wish they reported N/A rather than 0.00 as the EPC. If a site has fewer than 1000 links in a period, the EPC figure really is invalid.

Talking
    If you are going to have a big 1-800-Steal My Commissions number on the top of your home page you are going to have problems getting affiliates.

You need to track all phone sales and pay the affiliates their commissions on phone sales also.

I think that SAS has a java script that you can use that will put an affiliate ID code by the phone number and you ask the customer what the priorty number is by the phone number and you can track the affiliates phone sales.

SAS is my favorite network. Nature Hills Nursery is my favorite merchant. If you want to run a fabulous program check with Shawn at Nature Hills. Maybe he can give you some pointers about how to make affiliates feel like a true member of the team.

Jazz T.

Affiliate Manager
    I am new to SAS, but so far the support has been very good. We'll see how it goes...

I have no beefs with SaS .. they are the best out there...

BUT
    The site looks like it was put together by a third grader with his first copy of FrontPage.. YUK.. slow and UGLY...
    The absolute UGLIEST network site any where on the planet..

SAS...Wonder if you could get a certain Sauce Co. to update their DB. 3 of 10 in the DB show a different price then the website. The last update was April 2004. I received no response from the email I sent to the SAS site last week.

Anyone care?

LOL! Back when CJ looked like SAS it had a better reputation, too. Now that they are all fancy, well you know what they turned into. I don't claim there is any corellation, however.

I like them,,
    though the time-out after you have signed in,, is to quick,,
    if you nip of to do something else, then come back .. you have to sign in again,,
    maybe i should point that out to brian..
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

ABW Ambassador
    I prefer plain over fancy myself. I haven't noticed any problems with slowness, but
    then I am on a broadband connection. I don't really see any problems with the site.

Very honest...very understanding...very responsive.

Simply the Best,

Wesley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast