Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Slowwwwwww Sales.........
    No sales since 8PM ON the 24th....... Has anyone else seen a big slow down since the "upgrade"? Also, if sales are normal for most, please tell me... Maybe it's just me...

Airstrip

nothing since 6:30pm on the 24th.

Hope this is not a repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey

nothing since 6:30pm on the 24th.
    Sure hope this is not a repeat like the last upgrade. I know that many people suffered big losses after the last one...... At first, I thought all was going well. Sales caight up and the delays returned to normal and then they went to pot again. Delays started to show up again..... Grrrrrrr... Maybe I am a little Skittish. but all was well until last evening......

ABW Ambassador
    It's just like last upgrade.

I too have no sales, nothing sold since ½ hour ago, this look bad, it have to be the parasites.....

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Definately Something Wrong....
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

I had a sale this morning (GMT) for £0.00 (...) 25-Apr-2005 01:51 PDT / posted: 25-Apr-2005 02:32 PDT

And a whopping £2.55 commission at 25-Apr-2005 08:08 PDT / posted: 25-Apr-2005 10:57 PDT

What a great day so far. No really.

Attention!! Yippie!!!
    I just had my first sale since 8PM on the 24th post, with a 3 1/2 hour delay. So yes, there is a problem!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CJ upgrades are downgrades!!

I had a sale at 5:04 AM PDT today, which posted at 6:27 AM PDT.

Other than that, just yesterday's eBay finally flowing through. Two more Active Registrations. Yesterday is starting to look like the best day I've had in two weeks.

Reported clicks are wayyyy behind as well... usually those are a bit more up to date with what I show on my end...

Nothing here either.

huhu

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Todd at least throw a message up or something. I'm sure you'll be getting emails, AAQ because the first message said expect reporting to be caught up in 24 hours. And it's obvious there are still problems.

ABW Ambassador
    S---l---o---w
    very slow since the weekend upgrade. Click-throughs are okay, but sales are not. My EPC is down for the last 3 days.

There's a 4 hour delay for me at the moment. It seems though to me that the number of sales is quite normal, but maybe too early to tell. Hopefully they fix this delay issue soon.

15 years and counting
    These damm idiots are taking 30% of our income and they are not even able to inform us of a problem.
    What kind of modification are they doing? Is there anything for us? No. They took away the tools we had to check the merchant performance, to check what we were selling and they gave us back NOTHING. Once again they must be working on some kind of datamining information program to let all their scumware friends know what keyword to target to steal our commissions.

PS: I can see Todd looking at these threads. Are you going to let us know what's happening?

ABW Ambassador
    Same thing happened last upgrade, I search for "groundhog day" because last time things were catching up and it seemed everything was back on track then the problems started all over again the next day. Same thing this time.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...=groundhog+day

ABW Ambassador
    There we go:

"CJ Account Manager™ Reporting Delayed [Updated: April 25, 2005 1:50 PM PST]

CJ Account Manager reporting is delayed and will be updated as soon as possible. Tracking and recording of transactions is fully functional, and we will post updates to the site to keep you informed as we resolve the situation. Thank you for your patience."

Angry
    I worked in a internet company before. Everytime we brought the application down, it was for the sake of improving the feature set. We used to schedule it on Friday nights, so that in case things break, we can be fix it over the weekend so that come Monday which happens to be the busiest day for our users, things will be working fine.

Now has anyone seen any improvements after this upgrade from CJ? To the contrary we see the report download feature has conked off and average time lag in reporting has gone up from an average of 1.5 hrs to nearly 11 hours for me. When I try to call them on Saturday, no one picks the calls. Why would they want to do an upgrade on Friday when there is no support on the next day? I can't fathom this.

Be honest CJ,
    Be honest CJ, should I pause all my advertising? Last time you did this it cost a bundle is advertising with virtually no sales. I can't afford your upgrades. Maybe I should shut down for 1-2 weeks. What do you think? Business is business. Just be honest with us.

15 years and counting
    To be fair all these people at CJ should take 1/30 off their paycheck each day CJ is not working. Real professionals test their software before uploading it.
    I'm fed up to hear more and more bullshit everyday, like eBates is not stealing from us or screensavers.com is going to respect CJ TOS.

What he said!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    To be fair all these people at CJ should take 1/30 off their paycheck each day CJ is not working. Real professionals test their software before uploading it.
    I'm fed up to hear more and more bullshit everyday, like eBates is not stealing from us or screensavers.com is going to respect CJ TOS.
    I am with you Zeus. The last time I even provided CJ with the real numbers, after they told me my sales were normal. They were down 50% right after the last downgrade... Ooops I mean upgrade!! I sent them the numbers and then they ask me for transactions for them to trace back. Hell, if I had transactions that I was aware of, then that would be easy. I had asked them if they had any facility that could audit all accounting movement that might track sales that did not post correctly. They fed me garb!! Even my merchants were wanting us to keep pressuring them. Then happy days they said they figured it all out!!~ I think they forgot what it was that they did wrong the last upgrade. Or they forgot what they did to fix it. I guess just rebooting the old puter didn't work this time!! Try unplugging it and plugging it back in again !! Then if that don't work, maybe a system restore to 6 months ago!!

just checked and saw a txn 11:27 PDT hit finally at 17:37 PDT

Some of my merchants do not update on the weekends.
    Usually on Monday they are all updated for the weekend by 3:00PM My Time..
    It is now 6:30PM here and NO UPDATE yet for the entire weekend..

I really do not understand why they can't just stay consistent?
    I mean you don't see any other MAJOR site of any kind messing with their stuff this much.. it's just ridiculous.

That is why I am looking for good replacements for ALL my CJ merchants..
    I really want to get away from their entire system.. it is NOT STABLE ENOUGH TO COUNT ON...

All I can say is I've seen a huge jump in eBay since Friday's upgrade. It's like it is back to what it was before eBay implemented the no-reversals tracking.

Angry
    >>>eBay implemented the no-reversals tracking

and the one bid I've had in the past month was still reversed. maybe I don't live right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast