Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are currently taking the necessary steps to remove all parasites from the FootSmart affiliate program. We only had a handful of apps in the program as of last week but even those have been removed as of Friday.

We are striving to be a productive, proactive, and positive part of the affiliate community. We want to be one of those merchants that publishers are proud to be associated with. So if you are currently in the FootSmart program, you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to help you increase your monthly commissions. And for those of you not in the program, stop by and check us out.

Lastly, here's where I need to ask for the aff communities help. On a weekly basis, I will be monitoring the known apps closely (now that I have a test machine with these apps installed on it.) As many of you know, some of these programs hide in various affiliate accounts. If you come across any questionable/funny activity in the FootSmart program, I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
Matt

Matt Kennedy
Affiliate Marketing Manager
FootSmart