ImmuneSupport.com Affiliates
    Hi Guys and Gals-

If you are an ImmuneSupport.com affiliate, could you please send me your contact info?

CJ's mail campaign function has been having issues and we'd like to have a way to get ahold of you.

Thanks,

Lee Gientke
    Affiliate Manager
    ImmuneSupport.com
    805/564-3064x212
    lgientke@prohealth.com

P.S. Similar message was sent using the mail campaign function in CJ so check your spam boxes... :-)

Message came through just fine through CJ's mailer.

Smile You ask why? Here's why!
    Thank you to those that sent your contact info it me.

I don't want to push my luck with Haiko by talking about my program (and getting free space to do so-- thank you!!) but a number of affiliates have asked why I asked for everyone's contact info. So I figure this would be a good place to talk about CJ's merchant interface and particularly the tools CJ gives us to let you know about the things going on in our program.

As an affiliate within the CJ network, you are fairly anonymous. We know you by the information you register as (this is your company name, your real name or what ever gibberish you type in). If you've chosen to disclose your e-mail address, we have that as well but know that most affiliates don't disclose their e-mail addresses (the honest ones usually do...).

Ok, so say I'm giving away a trip to Hawaii for my affiliates (sorry, not doing this just yet...) and I want you to know about it. CJ gives merchants two ways to communicate with you the affiliate -- the member messaging system and a bulk e-mail campaign. The message you got yesterday was from a bulk e-mail campaign. These two systems are great conceptually but like all things CJ, have their wrinkles. These wrinkles are thus:

4. The member messaging system is hardly read. When was the last time you checked your member messaging box? Unless you consciously remember to check there isn't a notification of new messages in that box so it's easy to forget all while I've given your trip to Hawaii away because you haven't responded to me.

5. The bulk e-mail campaign doesn't allow me to send you a direct message. While CJ gives me nifty tools to insert your name into a message and I do my best to make the message as personal as possible, I'm also writing to your fellow affiliates. There are a couple ways to use this system to send you and only you an e-mail but it's a bit difficult.

6. The e-mail that gets sent via the bulk e-mail system gets tagged as spam

No matter how carefully I write my messages to you, it's a rare day where MSN/Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and our internal e-mail system don't flag messages from CJ's mail system as spam. Some of you have been smart about adding "member messaging" to your safe list so it is delivered. But for those that haven't, my message to you is either deleted before its delivered (this happens when spam hits our internal mail) or gets delivered to your junk/spam folder. Also if you have Norton on your computer and I send links in that e-mail, those links get deleted from the message.

7. Sometimes these systems don't work.

Yep, surprise sometimes things at CJ don't work as advertised. About 10 days ago, the mail campaign system was down for about a week. Few things are more frustrating for me, that affiliate manager, than to be unable to drop you a line to say hi.

So there you have it folks. If you haven't sent me your contact info, please do so. I like hearing from you.

And as always, if you have any questions or there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to make your life easy.

--Lee

Lee Gientke
    Affiliate Manager
    ImmuneSupport.com
    805/564-3064x212
    lgientke@prohealth.com

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread