Anyone using roidealsdaily?
    I've been checking out ROIdealsdaily.com and looking at their ZIP code only offers in particular. Does anyone have experience with them? I've tested a few offers and the tracking is obviously not working on some of these. I know they have this big Posche giveaway promotion, but to be honest, I'm a little concerned about their credibility.

Never on time payment

Does not inform affiliate when there are issues related to traffic quality. The guys there just withhold payment with no reason or notification & refuses to reply to email. Meanwhile the affiliate continue to generate leads which the advertisier is paying for. ie the network eventually earns both the advertisier fees & affiliate commission

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Just a info scrapping and peddling network fueling the IAB/DMA spam machines and the 3rd world PPCSE's. Of course they withhold payment as they know most of their lead pushing affiliates are just scumbags. Look at the post count of those above getting concerned the lead gravy train is coming off the track.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ecomcity
    I am not sure if you intended it,
    But I resent your insinuation, I was an affiliate of ROIDealsDaily.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread