how long does it take for direct deposit?
    I thought google would be a lot quicker paying.

they sent an email last week to me and this is what it said:::

Thank you for signing up to help us test payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). As we draw closer to the time of your first EFT payment, we'd like to give you an idea of what to expect.

First of all, EFT payment details will be posted to your Payment History page slightly later than check payment details. A "Payment in Progress"
    line will appear on your Payment History page before the 30th of the month, indicating that your payment has been initiated. Once we've confirmed your payment has been sent, this line will become a 'Payment' link, which leads to information about exchange rates, reference number information, and processing dates.

>From the time the 'Payment' line is posted, please allow up to 5
    >business
    days for your bank to complete the EFT process. This transaction should appear in your bank statement with the terms "Google AdSense" or "BFS"
    included in the description field.

If an issue does arise with your payment, a notice will appear on your Payment History page with details on how to proceed. Should this happen, your earnings will be credited back to your account and will roll over to the next payment cycle. Alternatively, if your Payment History page does not show a Payment line or if your payment has not appeared in your bank account by the 5th of the following month, there may be an issue with your payment.
    In this instance, we ask that you please send us an email so we can investigate the matter further.

Thank you for choosing to participate in this new form of payment.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    On some things I'm daring, but I've always been allergic to being part of beta tests.

And doing a beta test with my PAYMENTS?! Brrrr...no thanks.

Also it seems that their direct deposit process works awfully slow, based on that email Heidi quoted!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Hello,

My (first) Adsense direct deposit came in this morning.

Tuan

Mine came in too, This makes me happy I dont have to watch my back going to the bank with the check.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

google sent my direct deposit a day after I posted.

Google sent an email indicating that they couldn't use my direct deposit information. They told me my bank doesn't support it. Thought that was a little odd considering I use the same direct deposit information for SAS and CJ. I re-entered my information and responded to Google. I'm afraid I won't be getting direct deposit this month

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I got an email saying my information was wrong. I use the identical information on CJ, no problems for me either there. I haven't reentered my info yet. I'm getting a much bigger check next month, so I want to see it! Have to find some good in not getting my direct deposit yet.

ABW Ambassador
    Given that everying is in place and correct, payment by EFT from Google AdSense takes one day to be in the account and available for drawing on.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread