Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Any sales today?
    After about 1200 clicks for the day, I am yet to notice a single transaction to be posted on CJ for the day.

Is anyone seeing any sales today (with or without a delay)?
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Angry None here!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
    My last sale was yesterday afternoon with a 7 hour delay!!!

This is CRAP!!!! CJ!!!! Enough with the upgrades. Please prove the upgrade worthy before you install it on us!! And sales will NOT catch up!! They did not last time and they will not this time. Thank God I have a second job!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here - no sales today.

Don't scare me airstrip. I don't have a second job, and I have to pay my growing salary bill every month. a lot of people's jobs depend on my CJ earnings!
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Smile
    The sales are OK today, Tuesday. I believe that we had a considerable reduction of sales yesterday.

huhu

Couple of sales today... 1-2 hour delay, but that'll certainly grow to 4-6 hours by 4pm or so. Had a few show up yesterday after 7pm with only 30min-1hr delay. It still seems they just can't handle the transaction load during the peak times of the day. Todd says the server capacity is fine... so why the bottleneck? However, I don't see any reason to think sales are missing, with the exception of Friday night after 6pm when only 1 showed up 13 hours later. But, since Saturday things have been OK, but not great.

26-Apr-2005 05:47 PDT 26-Apr-2005 06:43 PDT

looking fine here

Here is the latest!!
    CJ Account Manager™ Reporting Update [Updated: April 26, 2005 10:00 AM PST]

The ability to download transaction reports within the CJ Account Manager is currently unavailable and will be restored as soon as possible. Tracking and recording of transactions is fully functional, and we will post updates to the site to keep you informed as we resolve the situation. Thank you for your patience.

Now, what exactly does this mean? Does this mean that they cannot post sales transactions, or?

Whoaa... all it means is that they finally acknowledged that the export function isn't working. Are they now saying that reporting delays are back to normal though?

ABW Ambassador
    I've only had 2 sales so far with a 1 hr. 20 min delay. Not anywhere near the amount of sales i usually get. So more of what you've seen last few days.

Nothing said about the delays.......
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Whoaa... all it means is that they finally acknowledged that the export function isn't working. Are they now saying that reporting delays are back to normal though?

Nothing said about the delays. You can't view the transaction report to find out anyway.. That's convenient huh??

Airstrip... think buddy... you can still view the reports... you just can't export them to Excel or whatever. Reports are still showing up fine, but nothing posted here since about 10:15pst.

my stats died as well, i'd usually have more than one sale at this time of the day

I had four sales by the first 90 clicks today and then things went silent. At least CJ is comminicating with us about what is going on (unlike LS that ignores us).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I just ran the 50 best links report through the generate reports tab, and I am seeing a lot more sales there for today.

but this does not reflect in the transaction reports link.

transaction times post late........
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Airstrip... think buddy... you can still view the reports... you just can't export them to Excel or whatever. Reports are still showing up fine, but nothing posted here since about 10:15pst.

Ticket,,,,,,,,

I can view my sales in the performance report which does not show the transaction times, long before the transaction reports are available..

I guess that re-enforces what CJ just posted about the problem with transaction reports..

No Biggie....... I just want to see some stability from CJ soon!! This unstability is nerve racking. I like CJ when their programs aren't corrupted!!

Airstrip

Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Ticket,,,,,,,,

I can view my sales in the performance report which does not show the transaction times, long before the transaction reports are available..

I guess that re-enforces what CJ just posted about the problem with transaction reports..

No Biggie....... I just want to see some stability from CJ soon!! This unstability is nerve racking. I like CJ when their programs aren't corrupted!!

Airstrip
    I see, I see... that's usually the other way around of course, but whenever they have these reporting problems that's the case. But, at least they appear to be showing up eventually. I too wish we could expect the same thing each day with CJ.

I've having the same as Airstrip -- sales showing on the Performance Reports, but not on the Transaction Reports. What fun and games.

15 years and counting
    I've 3 different results:
    Web site performance for Today (most accurate)
    Generate Reports - Advanced Transaction Reports
    Transaction Reports from the home page
    Anyway reporting delay is around 3 hours, going to 2:30 right now.

EDIT: Forget what I wrote... was a problem on my end. But CJ does seem to be working slower today.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

My sales for yesterday show only 10% of what I usually get on Mondays. I did not see any difference in other Networks. They are working fine. CJ's system is not tracking all transactions and they will never admit that...
    The best thing to do now is to unplug all PPC SE and wait...
    One thing I know is that I can't trust CJ anymore. If they are fu***ing with Ebates while getting BJ from Screensavers there is nothing we can do with them.
    Why do I get Stomach problems when I see Screensavers in other offices?

My numbers for the last 4 days seem to be in line with the previous weeks. So I don't think there are any issues in tracking. But I am just feeling helpless that it is so delayed and not able to track accurately without the report download.

%%%
    Quote Originally Posted by inasisi
    My numbers for the last 4 days seem to be in line with the previous weeks. So I don't think there are any issues in tracking. But I am just feeling helpless that it is so delayed and not able to track accurately without the report download.
    How many sales/leads do you average a day?

Sales levels for today are at least believable.

Let's see if they ever get around to posting Saturday and Sunday's sales though. Fat chance.

15 years and counting
    Back to 4 hours delay.
    How can we work?
    Last time they did an upgrade they told us we'll have no more problem with our stats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast